Marshall Major 50 FX with Mic Wired Stereo Headphone - Black / One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Color: Black
- Size: One Size
- Marshall Major 50 FX with Mic Wired Stereo Headphone
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Major 50 FX is a headphone that's all Marshall. The inner ear caps borrow the fret detailing used for the Marshall 50th anniversary line of amplifiers, while the outer parts are adorned with gold accents.
Vintage Marshall is also echoed on the headband, constructed from the same vinyl used for Marshall amps, and as a nod to Marshall's glory, the inside is inscribed with the date and place it all began - london, england, 1962.
- Super soft ear cushions
- Fully collapsible construction
- Fully - Loaded control (FX) an apple-certified microphone and remote as well as volume control, a feature not found on standard major models
- Gold piping accent on the outer ear caps to the detailing on inner hinges and plug
- Amplified Sound pays homage to the massive legacy with its punchy lows, clear mid-tones and higher-than-human highs.
- Built-in Microphone and Remote for cell phones using the 3.5mm unprotected two-way standard plug
- With a 6.3 mm adapter for use with your amplifier, stereo or any sound source
- Transducer: 40mm moving coil dynamic speaker
- Impedance: 47 ohm
- Sensitivity: 100mV@1kHz = 98dB SPL
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz
- WBCV: 127mV
Top Customer Reviews
I'm a music business professional DJ/engineer/producer and when I got the 1st pair I let a friend hear them (he was also a music business professional) and we both said WOW!. Coming out of the box they were the best sounding portable headphones either of us had heard. I got similar responses from at least 10 more professionals before I gave them away.
However, the pair I bought from Amazon in the USA sounded COMPLETELY different. It's been 6 days now and they still haven't reached the quality level of the previous pair. The soundstage and separation closed up and they sound muddy; the clarity of the highs and tops are gone and I'm *hoping* that they just need a lot more burn-in time.
Everyone that I've let hear them are saying "blah" now. I don't understand. I don't think they're fakes, maybe there are different versions of this for the US and Europe?
*edit* Ok, after about 250+ hours of playing them, they're finally sounding as good as my 1st pair, which, after carefully comparing them them with Dr. Dre Studio Beats, Mixr Beats, V-Moda V-80's, ATH M50's, Pioneer HDJ 2000's, I've come to the conclusion that these are the best sounding portable headphones I've ever owned. I don't know the reason for the extremely long burn in period, but it's certainly worth it at this price point.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
product arrived on time
I bought it for my friend.
My friend also enjoyed very much
These headphones are very well balanced, they have great bass reproduction and very good highs. I love the design, they borrowed it from there legendary Marshall Amplifiers, black... Read morePublished 23 months ago by Robert
Love these headphones. Great dynamic range from low bass through high frequencies. For rock, country, or blues music I love these sound great. Quality product.Published on June 11, 2014 by Gary L. McMullan