Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 21, 2014
One of my ferrets started going through the tunnel right away the other one was scared at first, it took him a day to get the courage to try and he only did it the 1st time chasing after a ball. Now they both seem to enjoy it very much, one keeps going over and over again forward and backwards too. They try to dig and bite it sometimes but it seems pretty resistant. I'm very happy with it. I also like attaching it to the ball pit.
review image review image
on May 3, 2013
We've had the clear tube for about 2 months now and our hedgehog loves it! We cut the one long tube into 3 separate tubes, using clear packing tape to cover the wire ends. This makes keeping her cage clean easier since she will poop in the tube. We can just replace it with a clean one giving the just cleaned tubes a chance to air dry.

They're easy to clean by rinsing with water and compressing to reach stuck on things.
on March 26, 2017
The chemical odor is ridiculous coming from this. Once it airs out it's not bad, and the ferret definitely seems to enjoy it, but there is still a lingering stink and I'd recommend poking a few holes in the tube along the way for air.
on October 27, 2013
I bought one of these for my ferrets and at first I thought it was a waste of time because they never used it. Then suddenly they started using it all the time about three months after I bought it. They loved it so much I decided to buy more to make dastardly mazes for them! I LOVE being able to see them doing all their weezelly tricks - turning themselves around, pulling themselves along on their backs, having face-offs to see who is the most dominant in the tube (it's the only place my smallest ferret is dominant).

Ah. They won't use the new ones. It's the smell. The newly manufactured plastic smell is horrendous. So the two new tubes are hanging on the back of a door to air out - have been there for ten days now. I got one of my ferrets to enter one today with a bit of coaxing, but they are still reticent. So, back on the door for a couple of weeks, maybe I'll try running some water through them and putting them outside in the nice fall air.

Speaking of air, they don't like these tubes when they are suspended more than a few inches above the ground. I think being able to see the drop spooks them.

One of my ferrets does chew the ends a little, but has not chewed holes and is no danger of ingesting the plastic. As ferret owners know - each ferret has its own fetishes, so be sure your ferret doesn't like eating the tube.

My ferrets have three types of tubing - the metallic "dryer" tube, the black corrugated plastic 4" stuff, and this. They prefer this for their playing purposes. :)
on August 29, 2014
I have had this for a couple of weeks now and it is the greatest thing every. As soon as I open the cage door they head into this thru-way. I have both ends connected to a box so that they can run around like crazy gals. The hose is long and so much fun to set it up. Every day i change the "course" so that they dont get board. To date i have had it go under chairs, a couch, thru other boxes. I have then ran the tubing over pillows and boxes to give them inclines. The possibilities are endless with this product. I love that it is clear so that I can watch them run, wrestle and sleep. My cat also loves watching and chasing them. The only thing i have yet to figure out is the best way to clean it. The best way I could find is to attach it to the shower head and let the warm water flow thru it. Then I just hang it over the shower curtain rod and let it dry over night.
on October 2, 2016
Ferrets freaking love this. It's a terrific toy. All three of ours incessantly fight to be inside of it.

But that's the problem: it's basically a large slinky with clear plastic that makes it into a tube, and that plastic is VERY easy to tear. Took a full day before this became riddled with holes.

If you only have one ferret, this is a terrific investment. If you have multiple and they enter the tube simultaneously, they will dig to get past each other and tear it open. I would highly recommend an aluminum dryer duct over this product.
on May 29, 2016
A little safety issue here. On both ends the wire sticks out of the plastic about 1/2" and could poke your pet in the eye. There is a zip tie on it but it's not applied close enough to the end of the wire to secure it down. You could cut the exposed wire but I had small zip ties around and just secured it right at the end. I'm surprised Marshall Pet Products is allowing this to get buy. Otherwise my ferret likes this tube and seems sturdy to last awhile.
on August 31, 2016
My ferret loves this tunnel!! I bought this along with the Marshall Pop-N-Play Ball Pit and he's having so much fun!!
I was afraid that he wouldn't be that interested in this because he's 1 and has never been introduced to these tubes/tunnels, whatever you want to call them. But he loves going through it and also enjoys backing out of them for some reason, it's so cute. He enjoys when I throw a plastic ball from the ball pit into the tunnel and he pushes them out of the tunnel or starts wrestling with them inside. I'm so happy he's enjoying this and the ball pit combined :)
on February 8, 2017
At least reinforce the edges so kits don't chew off and ingest bits of plastic immediately. This company knows a little too much about ferret behavior not to know better than this. That said, with appropriate supervision, ferrets do absolutely love flexible tunnels and this one is long and flexible, which makes it a value entertainment item.
Top Contributor: Petson September 9, 2017
My ferrets absolutely love this tunnel. We ended up buying two: one for their playpen (hooked up to a ball pit), and one for the office floor. You can even wash this tube with soap and water, and towel it dry, and it won't rust! (We had a shorter tube that came with the ball pit, and it did rust after we washed it.) Very sturdy & holds up well over time. Collapses down and can be held in a soda "fridge pack" case/box if you don't keep the original packaging.
review image review image review image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.