Marshall Pet Products Pop-N-Play Ball Pack
|Price:||$7.35 & FREE Shipping|
- The Pop-N-Play Ball Pack is 15 more balls for ferret playtime fun
- Add the extra balls to the Pop-N-Play Ball Pit for extra fun for your ferret friends.
- Ball pack includes 5 vibrant colored balls
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Pop-N-Play Ball Pack is 15 more balls for ferret playtime fun. Add the extra balls to the Pop-N-Play Ball Pit for extra fun for your ferret friends.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Marshall Pet Products Pop-N-Play Ball Pit
Kaytee FerreTrail Flex-E Fun-nels, Colors Vary
Ware Manufacturing Fun Tunnels Play Tube for Small Pets, 30 X 4 Inches - Medium
Marshall Bungee Ferret Toy, Assorted Colors
Kaytee Puzzle Playground for Small Animals
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Juvo+||Pharm By The Sea LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||MKL Deals||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||2 x 2 x 2 in||14 x 14 x 10 in||74.5 x 5.25 x 5.25 in||30 x 4 x 4 in||5 x 8 x 0.1 in||2.75 x 8.25 x 7.5 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The balls are clearly lighter than the original ones provided with the toy, and it does mean that they will pop well beyond the top brim of the toy (and all over the room). However, that means my child only loves it more. Yes, it creates a little more chaos and "mess", but if you have a small child, you were already expecting no less.
2) The balls are inconsistent in their make. Many are thicker and heavier than others. Again, this adds variance and fun to the way the ball popper treats them, but it does mean that several of them are Very thin or have weak spots and could be easily pierced by small teeth. I would remove those before supplying the rest to a child.
My suggestion is to find a large pack of generic kids play balls, you'll get more balls at a lower price than these.