Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 30, 2014
This set of cookware works really well. All of the pieces are easy to clean-up and act like non-stick.
I would highly recommend this cookware set.
We bought a second set for our summer home
on March 18, 2009
I have been waiting to buy these pots for a while. Not only did I get them on sale but I was not disappointed when they arrived. Packed very carefully and securely. I was not very happy to learn they were hand wash only, but once I unpacked them and started using them. I see why and am ok with the hand wash. They are very sturdy, heat well and evely. I like that the handles don't get hot. So happy with this purchase!
on May 29, 2009
If you want the last cookware you will ever buy then buy this product. It is well made and was better than expected. Built solid, none stick what else can I say. Worth the money.
on June 18, 2016
i received the Martha Stewart 6 quart pot as a loving gift from my daughter on Christmas 2 years ago. Being a disabled Grandmother of 4 and mother of four, many, manyy many celebrations were held in our tiny kitchen. Within less then 2 years after giving extra TLC to the pan in its many inside bottom has chipped away...Hand washing this pot after every use, following the directions to the LETTER in the use of this pot. Upset, disappointed, and at loss now that i haven't the vehicle that cooks my love for my family to be un usuable so fast....
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 19, 2013
Am 62 years old, never had such a problem cleaning a pan, not that it should have gotten so stained by use in the first place.
I always hand wash. Noted that the pan stained on side , next time it was used by someone the whole pan stained and no matter what is done, you cannot clean it. Never seen anything like in my life.
on February 20, 2010
Don't want to spend hundreds of dollars for quality cookware, but hate cooking with cheap low quality products?? Well this set is for you. It is surprisingly high quality...well maybe not so surprising when one considers how particular Ms. Stewart is known to be. The cookware is well made, heats evenly and has a fabulous non stick surface. The handles are sturdy and don't get hot for ease of handling. These pieces are all well designed, sized perfectly and while hand washing is advised, I have washed them in my dishwasher on occasion with no ill effects. The price is unbelievable for the quality of this cookware. And they look fabulous!
on December 26, 2014
As much as I love her and her shows, I hate the Hard Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set, I used it once and I was very careful with it but it has a lotsssss of scratches inside surface, it was a disappointment :( Don't buy cookware set from this brand :(
on December 9, 2013
These are absolutely the worst pans we have ever purchased. I have always been happy with everything Martha Stewart. Don't even think about putting these pans in the dishwater! Our pans are now gray ... Getting new ones this weekend and getting rid of these Stewart pans! Just terrible.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.