Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Martha Stewart Crafts Punch Around The Page Large Combo, Wild Flowers
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Design: Edge Plus Corner|Style Name: Wild Flowers|Change

on July 14, 2012
I saw this on sale here on Amazon, fell in love with the results in the picture and added it to my cart. When I got it I played around with it a bunch and I couldn't quite get anything to line up the way it should, there was always an extra space somewhere around the border. The corner punch was fine.

So I read the directions and saw that
"to create one continuous die-cut border, Punch your corners first and then then use the edge punch to connect the pattern from corner to corner using the guides printed on the tool's wings. Punches can be used separately"

Just an FYI:
"The page MUST BE A COMBINATION OF ANY TWO OF THE FOLLOWING MEASUREMENTS":
4" , 6" , 8" , 10" , 12"

Which isn't really an inconvenience, I'm just glad I know so that I don't end up making a card or whatever look like crap. (This is also my first border punch, so don't judge me monkey)
review image review image
99 comments| 122 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 20, 2010
This punch is versatile for both scrapbooking as well as card making. Additionally, if you cut a 1" strip of paper, punch all one side, then turn the paper around, realign it in the punch and punch all down the other side of the strip of paper, you can create a beautiful border. This is a trick I have seen on T.V. and it truly works for many of the MS punches. Enjoy!
on February 11, 2011
Well-designed punch set. Fun to use and very pretty square/rectangle 'doily' look. Do make sure you are not punching on heavy cardstock. It still works but you will need a lot of punching power. As with most craft products, it's better to play with some scraps & see how it works best for you.
on May 5, 2011
Definitely a cute punch, but buyer beware. If you're using this for the occasional card or scrap book page, it's a great buy. Very cute, very easy to use. However, if you plan on using this for card stock or for frequent use (making place cards for a party, edging for wedding cards, etc.) this is NOT the product to get. I have been helping my roommate make decorative bands for her wedding invitations and went through three of these. One broke after a test run, the second broke after punching 8 bands and the third broke after another 35 or so. I don't believe the plastic housing and metal punch mechanisms inside are sturdily built or put together in such a way that it's made to last. Buy cautiously and use sparingly!
on December 22, 2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SET, THE CARDS I MADE FOR CHRISTMAS HAVE HAD LOTS OF COMMENTS FROM THE PEOPLE I SENT THEM TO AND THEY ARE ALL VERY REALISTIC, EVERYONE LOVED THE DESIGN AND I USED RED TISSUE UNDER THE CORNERS AND GREEN ON THE BOTTOM. I WISH I HAD THIS BEFORE, I AM ALSO GOING TO MAKE INVITATIONS FOR A WEDDING SHOWER AND USE THE DESIGN ON A HEAVY CARDSTOCK AND THEN SPRAY THE ANGEL SOFT TO MAKE A DESIGN ON WHITE CARDSTOCK, I TRIED A SAMPLE AND IT CAME OUT BEAUTIFULLY. I RATE THIS SET A 5 WOULD DO MORE BUT THAT IS YOUR TOP STAR.
on May 4, 2011
This is a beautiful punch and I love using it. She really outdid herself with this one. Several of my friends have purchased it after they saw how beautiful it is
on June 11, 2011
I bought this to decorate my daughter's wedding reception card and the program. I only used the double arches and used it for the top edges of the cards and programs. It needs a little practice but was easy to apply and they turned out very pretty!! We like it.
I did not use the corner pattern because it did not cut well. Especially the top part of the outer loop did not cut out completely, I had to pull the paper out by hand then the loop may break. It works fine with a regular copy paper but it gets stuck if you try it on a thick paper. I wish this set is sold separately, then I would just buy the double arches.
on September 15, 2011
It's what I expected. Cuts clear and easy to use. Once you get used to lining the paper up it's easy to use. Big draw back is your paper has to be an exact size or it won't come out perfect and it's hard to tell where on the paper to start. Probably if you are really into scrapbooking and card making you would be used to using items like this and it would be a good buy for you, or if your like me and scrapbook for the kids and it never comes out perfect, and your OK with that it's a good buy.
on August 19, 2011
I purchased this for making the name tag of my friends wedding. They love it!!! It's definitely worth the money. Very good quality!
on October 29, 2015
I ordered a few of Martha Stewart`s punches for homemade with love cards I am preparing for birthday, anniversary and Valentine`s present for my bf. I am fascinated with the results I`m getting. I initially thought, that they are pretty expensive but the effect is more than worth it. I will be ordering different designs and wish there were more choices. They are not that easy to line up properly. For around the page punch, the paper has to have dimensions of any of 2'', 4'', 6'', 8'', 10'' etc., and they do not punch through more than one page at the time.
review image