Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Martha Stewart Crafts Edger Punch, Floral Lace
|Price:||$10.07 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$4.92 (33%)|
- Create a beautiful lacy paper trim for a buffet table, or create cut-out borders on cards and scrapbook pages
- Tool can be sharpened by punching through aluminum foil or lubricated by punching through waxed paper
- Spring-action lever for easy use
- Create meaningful memories by hand with innovative crafting essentials from lifestyle expert Martha Stewart
- In each product you'll find the quality, thoughtful attention to detail, and how-to expertise that's reflective of Martha's signature style
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
THE PUNCH CUT OUTS WERE TO SMALL TO FIT THE 1/4" RIBBON IT SAYS IT WOULD FIT. I BOUGHT RIBBON FROM AMAZON JUST TO GO WITH THE RIBBON THREAD PUNCH, BUT IT DIDN'T FIT.
THE GRID FOR SPACING DIDN'T LEAVE EVEN SPACES EITHER BETWEEN HOLES. SO IT WAS DIFFICULT TO GET EVEN SPACING THROUGHOUT.
1. Invariably there are a few 'petals' that do not get punched out completely and need to be removed manually - this is more tricky than it seems, as it may ruin the punched out piece if pulled too hard and block some of the design, if its not pulled out completely.
2. The lace effect looks VERY different if you try to punch to the edge of the paper - the solid edge of paper at the end gets separated (as it would if you punch till the end) but the look of the 'lace / pattern' is very different then and it would have been nice to be able to view that before buying the punch. I actually like it better without the solid edge, so its fine for me. Hence the 4 stars.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works excellent, with a nice smooth cut. Easy to use and still leaves a substantial border. I must've met, I'm not a big fan of Martha Stewart products because I've had trouble... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Cindy
Love this for making cards. Strong and sturdy punch, delicate design.Published 1 month ago by Olystacy B