Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.89 shipping
Martha Stewart Crafts Edger Punch, Threader
|Price:||$13.29 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$1.70 (11%)|
- Tool can be sharpened by punching through aluminum foil or lubricated by punching through waxed paper
- Create meaningful memories by hand with innovative crafting essentials from lifestyle expert Martha Stewart
- In each product you'll find the quality, thoughtful attention to detail, and how-to expertise that's reflective of Martha's signature style
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
THE PUNCH CUT OUTS WERE TO SMALL TO FIT THE 1/4" RIBBON IT SAYS IT WOULD FIT. I BOUGHT RIBBON FROM AMAZON JUST TO GO WITH THE RIBBON THREAD PUNCH, BUT IT DIDN'T FIT.
THE GRID FOR SPACING DIDN'T LEAVE EVEN SPACES EITHER BETWEEN HOLES. SO IT WAS DIFFICULT TO GET EVEN SPACING THROUGHOUT.
1. Invariably there are a few 'petals' that do not get punched out completely and need to be removed manually - this is more tricky than it seems, as it may ruin the punched out piece if pulled too hard and block some of the design, if its not pulled out completely.
2. The lace effect looks VERY different if you try to punch to the edge of the paper - the solid edge of paper at the end gets separated (as it would if you punch till the end) but the look of the 'lace / pattern' is very different then and it would have been nice to be able to view that before buying the punch. I actually like it better without the solid edge, so its fine for me. Hence the 4 stars.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a good hole punch. At first it kept jamming and I was a little frustrated but I realized my paper was to thin. Read morePublished 4 days ago by aimee presnell
Incredibly beautiful punch and very easy to use. I am very pleased.Published 10 days ago by mishkaness
It was just what I needed to complete a couple of projects.Published 20 days ago by Sharon L Mathews
I love this punch for your ribbons to be threaded through your project it adds an extra something to your cards, handmade boxes, tags or bookmarks. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Janays