Salon Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on July 10, 2015
I'm not a fan of these. For one, they are tiny. Once fluffed, they are only between 7-8". They were labeled medium so I was expecting 10-12", especially since one of the Q&A's say 12". Another thing is that the tissue is so incredibly thin. They ripped multiple times. I have use tissue poms many times in the past, including once I made myself, so I know how you must separate the sheets very carefully. I could overlook those two things but this last thing is what I dislike the most. They do not come already folded! That's right. All you get are the stacked sheets of tissue with the ends scallop cut-see photo. You have to accordion fold them yourself AND add the twist tie. I have purchased at least 3-4 other brands and they all came folded. Besides the separating and fluffing, the folding is what takes the most time. If I had known they were this small and that I'd have to put this much effort into them, I would've made them myself using a $3 pack of tissue paper. But, Amazon is awesome, and made it right, just like they do every time!
review image
2 people found this helpful
on March 2, 2015
I hate you, Martha Stewart. "Prescored lines" my *ss - these are just scalloped-edged sheets of tissue paper you're supposed to fold 1000 times, tie with wire that's way too short to be usable for a hanger, and then puff out without tearing the tissue paper. Ain't easy. I would rather throw my next child's birthday party in a bare warehouse than ever have to put together pom poms like this again.
2 people found this helpful
on May 21, 2014
I got these with some other items from this line (the pinwheels, coasters, plates, pennant) originally for a baby shower. Since then I've reused them for a bridal shower and a little girl's birthday. They are a pain to make (you are buying a kit, not the assembled pom poms) but if you can avoid tearing the paper putting them together (which isn't that easy) they do last. I just put them in a cardboard box with the rest of the decorations and store them in the garage.
One person found this helpful
on June 21, 2012
These pom-poms are very easy to make, and they don't have to be fan-folded perfectly to produce a perfect pom! :-)

BE CAREFUL WITH THE PACKAGING!!! The glue they use to seal the plastic envelopes is super sticky and will tear the tissue if it comes in contact with it - I learned this lesson the hard way, twice!! I suggest throwing the packaging away immediately after removing the tissue paper to avoid a potential catastrophe.
9 people found this helpful
on September 1, 2017
Judging by the photo I thought these would be different size pom poms but they aren't. They're all pretty small. Same size. Pretty colors though.
on July 2, 2014
These were a lot smaller than I expected, so they didn't bring the impact that I was hoping for. The colors are nice and they did go well with my intended decor. Maybe the post described the size of these, but I was in too much of a hurry when purchasing them. They were easy to assemble. But I would not recommend them - simply because the size was so disappointedly small.
on February 2, 2015
These are so cute but they were time consuming to put together. It wasn't as easy as fluffing them up like I thought. You actually have to told the tissue and then fluff. The end result was worth it for sure, just make sure you plan in advance so you have time to put them together. I'm saving mine for our next party.
on March 14, 2015
Be prepared to have to accordion fold and bind these yourself. While I get that this is a craft and (in general) people who are decorating with tissue paper have some desire to do-it-yourself, the folding was a bit of a pain. Other companies send you a product that all you have to do is separate and fluff.
on May 25, 2015
lovely, i dont see why people even complian of doing them, it will take around 5mins doing them rather go to the stor and buy sheets and clip them and assamble them it wil take even more effort and more focus just to do one, just buy them and fold them, easy as 1,2,3
on November 13, 2012
I purchased these for a baby shower and wasn't aware that I would have to completely assemble them. I knew it required me to pouf them out, but it came with twisty ties and unclear instructions on what to do with the squares of tissue paper. Wouldn't have been such a problem if the instructions were good. I had three people try to figure it out. It ended up being a waste of time and money.
6 people found this helpful