Martha Stewart Crafts Portable Work Station Scrapbooking Kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Kit includes portable workstation, mini scoring board, retractable craft knife, folding ruler, standing tool pouch and spring loaded scissors
- The essential tools to create cards, scrapbook pages, decorations and so much more
- Perfect set for the on-the-go crafter
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Amazing Portable Work Station!
With the Martha Stewart Crafts Portable Work Station it is easy to bring your crafting essentials with you - and this special set includes 5 must-have essential tools!
Nothing else like it!
The Work Station, which features a handy shoulder strap, opens up to a 12 x 12 work surface designed to hold a cutting mat & scoring board. The built-in large pocket can accommodate a 12 inch x 12 inch paper pad and the unique tool storage pocket folds out to stand upright for easy access to crafting tools & writing instruments. There are even pockets designed to hold photos, embellishments, glitter & more!
Standing Tool Pouch
Keep pens, scissors, adhesive wands and more in this handy, attractive caddy. The Martha Stewart Crafts Standing Tool Pouch features a lined base for stability and zippered mesh top. Perfect for table top use and on the go. Simply unzip and fold down the mesh flaps to access your tools. Pouch zips securely for storage and travel. In a great, compact size: 3.7 inches wide x 7.8 inches tall.
Mini Scoring Board
A smaller version of the popular Martha Stewart Crafts scoring board! Grooved board with melamine bone folder included helps score crisp lines effortlessly. Perfect for card making and other paper projects, the mini scoring board is a great alternative for a small work space or for crafting on the go. Includes a bone folder. Board 7.5 inches x 9.75 inches.
Retractable Craft Knife
The slim, lightweight design of the Martha Stewart Crafts Retractable Craft Knife makes it perfect for safe storage and carrying on the go. Includes 2 blade refills & replacement is easy! The knife is 5.6 inches long.
Spring Loaded Scissors
The ergonomic, soft grip on the Martha Stewart Crafts Spring Loaded Scissors makes it perfect for safe storage and carrying on the go. Professional grade, double-grind blades for smooth cutting are non-stick coated to help remain clean. The narrow design is perfect for precise cutting in tight spaces. Also features a side lock for easy storage! Scissors are 6.6 inches long.
Align, trace, or cut 90-degree angles with the Martha Stewart Crafts Folding Ruler. Easily create windows and frames on cards, scrapbook layouts, and other paper crafts. Measures 12in unfolded straight. 6in increments are marked out from hinge on both arms. Tips: Use straight or in L-shape. Align, trace or cut 90-degree angles. Measures 12 inches when fully extended. Separate 6 inch increments on each arm for symmetrical marking.
So Many Features!
The Work Station includes a tool storage pocket that transforms into an easel (see image to left). Two mesh pockets provide visible storage for embellishments and adhesives. One solid pocket stores and protects photographs and cards. Outer pocket holds essentials like keys and mobile phone. Also features adjustable straps and durable fabric.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The set itself is a fairly good value. Here's what I found with the entire set.
- The bag holds a surprisingly good amount of tools and materials. I can see using it to tote a project along and pull it out when waiting for an appointment, soccer mom hanging out at a practice, going over to a friend's house, etc. It's not really the best tool for organizing supplies for a crop.
- The mini score board is nice.
- The bag and folding ruler are well made and useful.
- The spring-action scissors make nice cuts. Love the fine point.
- Wasted areas. They could have put a back pocket (flat, for holding paper) and other pockets to make this bag even more functional. I felt that they didn't go far enough in making storage areas on the bag.
- The bag does NOT come with a 12x12 cutting mat! The pictures all show one. It would have been nice if there had been one included. However, the description does not specify that item being included. It was just a little disappointing.
- The knife is terrible. It's a waste of $$ and does not cut well.
- The score board isn't made for 12x12 paper. And that's generally what you're working with for scrapbooks...hm.
- The spring action scissors can come apart easily. The open/close button can come apart...but can easily be put back together.
The detractors make me wonder about the quality and durability of Martha Stewart craft goods. The knife...horrible. The scissors fall apart easily.
Still, with all this, I don't regret the purchase. I like the bag and most of the items in the set.