Martha Stewart Crafts Scoring Board and Envelope Tool
- Score flawless, crisp lines in seconds when creating invitations, envelopes, gift boxes, and more
- Includes an envelope guide with a convenient storage slot and bone folder and storage compartment for your bone folder and pens
- Measures 14 by 13 inches
- Features measurement guides along the top and side to 12-1/2-inch in 1/8-inch increments with groves every 1/8-inch for detailed scoring
- Reflects the quality, thoughtful attention to detail, and how-to expertise of Martha signature style
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Score flawless, crisp lines in seconds when creating invitations, envelopes, gift boxes, and more. This score board includes an envelope guide with a convenient storage slot and bone folder. Board also includes a storage compartment for your bone folder and pens. This board measures 14 by 13in and features measurement guides along the top and side to 12-1/2-inch in 1/8-inch increments with groves every 1/8-inch for detailed scoring. Instructions for making flawless envelopes and additional project ideas are included. This board is constructed of plastic making it lightweight and easy to travel with. Imported.
From the manufacturer
Martha Stewart Scoring Board
The plastic design is lightweight, yet its 12 inch x 12 inch size is perfect for paper crafting projects of all sizes. Board measures 14 inch x 13 inch (35, 5 centimeter x 33 centimeter). Store your bone folder, pens, pencils or other gadgets using the built-in compartment with secure close lid. Flip open the lid to reveal a convenient measurement guide with project specifications for different sized cards and gift boxes. Rubber feet grip the work surface to ensure stability. Clearly marked measurements allow you to make accurate, evenly aligned marks every time. Measurement guides along the top and left side 1/2 inch and 1/8 inch increments, with scoring grooves every 1/8 inch for detailed scoring.
Improved Bone Folder
It includes a bone folder to makes crisp, straight lines. Use it to create crisp creases and score paper projects with precise lines. When finished, simply tuck the tool into the board’s built-in storage compartment when not in use.
The Martha Stewart Scoring Board comes with a handy envelop guide. The triangular measure allows you score lines marked 1/8 inch apart and includes written instructions for making different sized cards, envelopes, gift boxes and more. The guide slips into a hidden compartment underneath your board to keep it conveniently tucked away until you need it. Create different size dimensional envelopes and flat envelopes.
Make professional-looking greeting cards with matching envelopes. The scoreboard creates precise measurements and crisp folds easier than ever. Create a handmade card using unique paper designs.
Projects for Your Martha Stewart Score Board
Use your scoreboard to add texture, depth and detail to your paper craft designs. Create quilted and striped designs.
The scoreboard allows you to create unique gift boxes using your favorite cardstock or paper materials. Includes step-by-step instructions for custom size boxes.
Top Customer Reviews
Some information you might find useful.
1) I have an old, ivory "bone" folder. Most today are plastic. If you can find one that is bone or even an antique one made of ivory, those are the best. The one that comes with the scoreboard is not a heavy-duty tool, and the edges are a bit too sharp. This may be one factor in tear through that some reviews have described. Despite this, you can get a nice score with the one that is provided. Just be careful! You can also use a run-out pen to score, and if you can find them, there are even craft tools with little knobby things at the end (they are sold for Pergammano or paper embossing) that you can score with.
2) There is onboard storage for the scorer and triangle that are included. That is a wonderful feature! There's room in the storage tray for an x-acto knife too.
3) Cardstock is the best medium to use on the scoreboard. Having said that, it is possible to get excellent results in standard paper, but you must be careful and score lightly. Make several light passes over a crease instead of one heavy pass and you can usually avoid accidental tear-through. I've creased cardstock, regular paper, and vellum. The vellum creased BEAUTIFULLY!!!
4) Spend some time and a few sheets of paper getting comfortable with the tool. I think that is essential to achieving a good result.
Look for my pictures of my gift packages. All are made of cardstock. The smaller boxes/bags use one sheet of 12x12, the larger gift bag used 2 sheets of 12x12 taped together. In my opinion, all turned out pretty cute!
This Little Board [well not so little] makes things so so much faster. I can whip out things WAAAAY more faster! :)
*NOTE: Here is a Little Tip to make things a Little faster straight from the start. I went and took different color Sharpies and marked off The A2 Envelope score mark at 3 and then the 3-5/8 So i don't have to sit there and figure out which score line is the 5/8ths. I know right away in a glance know it is where the Red sharpie make is. :) I also marked off a couple of others that I use alot. Just take a sharpie right at 3-5/8 draw a little longer line out on the Envelope triangle and write "A2" and if you want do the same at 3. I did. :0)
Family and Friends Love it even more getting a Greeting from Me because They know I even made the Envelope but now I can make more Happier Faster :) Time is so Valuable cause you Never get it back. So Why not save some time and headaches :0) I Love it <3
I haven't had it very long but have knocked out tons of things so far. And the Quality in My book is very good. I love that you can Tuck the Triangle in it's little slide in area for storage and also the little compartment [not so little] to put the scoring tool and more like say some pens are makers or even some stamps .
CONS:only one the 4 little stickers that have the measurements on them in other languages is very very small print. Took me a little while to see what the stickers said to know what they were cause the print was so small. I don't need it but they could double the size of it and that would be perfect.
Besides that it is perfect for me! :0)