Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.33 shipping
+ $4.95 shipping
Martha Stewart Crafts Scoring Board and Envelope Tool
|Price:||$17.83 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Score flawless, crisp lines in seconds when creating invitations, envelopes, gift boxes, and more
- Includes an envelope guide with a convenient storage slot and bone folder and storage compartment for your bone folder and pens
- Measures 14 by 13 inches
- Features measurement guides along the top and side to 12-1/2-inch in 1/8-inch increments with groves every 1/8-inch for detailed scoring
- Reflects the quality, thoughtful attention to detail, and how-to expertise of Martha signature style
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Martha Stewart Scoring Board
The plastic design is lightweight, yet its 12 inch x 12 inch size is perfect for paper crafting projects of all sizes. Board measures 14 inch x 13 inch (35, 5 centimeter x 33 centimeter). Store your bone folder, pens, pencils or other gadgets using the built-in compartment with secure close lid. Flip open the lid to reveal a convenient measurement guide with project specifications for different sized cards and gift boxes. Rubber feet grip the work surface to ensure stability. Clearly marked measurements allow you to make accurate, evenly aligned marks every time. Measurement guides along the top and left side 1/2 inch and 1/8 inch increments, with scoring grooves every 1/8 inch for detailed scoring.
Improved Bone Folder
It includes a bone folder to makes crisp, straight lines. Use it to create crisp creases and score paper projects with precise lines. When finished, simply tuck the tool into the board’s built-in storage compartment when not in use.
The Martha Stewart Scoring Board comes with a handy envelop guide. The triangular measure allows you score lines marked 1/8 inch apart and includes written instructions for making different sized cards, envelopes, gift boxes and more. The guide slips into a hidden compartment underneath your board to keep it conveniently tucked away until you need it. Create different size dimensional envelopes and flat envelopes.
Make professional-looking greeting cards with matching envelopes. The scoreboard creates precise measurements and crisp folds easier than ever. Create a handmade card using unique paper designs.
Projects for Your Martha Stewart Score Board
Use your scoreboard to add texture, depth and detail to your paper craft designs. Create quilted and striped designs.
The scoreboard allows you to create unique gift boxes using your favorite cardstock or paper materials. Includes step-by-step instructions for custom size boxes.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Some information you might find useful.
1) I have an old, ivory "bone" folder. Most today are plastic. If you can find one that is bone or even an antique one made of ivory, those are the best. The one that comes with the scoreboard is not a heavy-duty tool, and the edges are a bit too sharp. This may be one factor in tear through that some reviews have described. Despite this, you can get a nice score with the one that is provided. Just be careful! You can also use a run-out pen to score, and if you can find them, there are even craft tools with little knobby things at the end (they are sold for Pergammano or paper embossing) that you can score with.
2) There is onboard storage for the scorer and triangle that are included. That is a wonderful feature! There's room in the storage tray for an x-acto knife too.
3) Cardstock is the best medium to use on the scoreboard. Having said that, it is possible to get excellent results in standard paper, but you must be careful and score lightly. Make several light passes over a crease instead of one heavy pass and you can usually avoid accidental tear-through. I've creased cardstock, regular paper, and vellum. The vellum creased BEAUTIFULLY!!!Read more ›
I don't normally like to buy bulky objects and being that I already had a Fiskars paper trimmer with a scoring blade, I didn't think I needed this. Oh boy was I wrong! I haven't gotten around to making a box with it yet, but I did use it to make an envelope and it was quick and painless! It was 4 simple scores, some trimming away and apply adhesive, yes, it's that easy!
Like I stated earlier, I am not a fan of bulky things, this has to be bulky in order to work with larger sheets of paper. It's not at all heavy, so that makes up for it. I love that the envelope tool and the boning stick all goes right into the board itself. No lost boning tools!! It also comes with the directions right on the board itself and if you need it in Spanish, there is the instructions in Spanish.
It was worth the investment!
As for the seller, great seller! Received item within 3 days!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a great tool for what it is designed to do. My wife is happy using it with her home-based business for prepping custom orders. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Kort
It was everything I thought it would be and then some!!!!!
Really helps with paper projects
This is an excellent product and I use it all the time. I make cards and paper boxes etc. It makes it easy to get the folds just right. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Tim Derey
Love this! I've just finished my wedding invitations and wouldn't have been able to without this tool!Published 16 days ago by Elizabeth Quach
I've bought 2 of these. super simple and easy, get a real bone folder though.Published 20 days ago by jess