- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00J094YS6
- Item model number: 280035RH
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #743,499 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Martin Archery Hunter Recurve Right Hand Bow
- 35 to 65 lb. Draw Weight
- 6.75in to 7.75in Brace Height
- 2lb 3 oz. Mass Weight
- 62in AMO String Length
- Shedua Riser
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Number 1 Hunting Recurve. Celebrating over 50 years in production, the Hunter is perhaps the most successful traditional bow ever made. The Howatt Hunter was a popular model long before many modern archers were even born. Built for speed, the Hunter easily lives up to its name. Perfect for the archer with a longer than average draw length, the 62 in Hunter will perform well for draw lengths up to 30 in. Its longer length adds stability and accuracy, providing control to its impressive cast and speed. Includes traditional rest, flemish bowstring and stringer. Riser woods are Shedua with a broad beam of Bubinga through the center, outlined with hard maple. Limbs made of Eastern Hard Maple laminations and black fiberglass, limb tips of Bubinga and black fiberglass overlays. Bow packages available.