- Product Dimensions: 60 x 54 x 6 inches ; 130 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 130 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Amazon only ships this item within the contiguous 48 United States. Other Sellers on Amazon may ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000QGU02Q
- Item model number: PT16BDX
- Average Customer Review: 46 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #144,140 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Martin Kilpatrick 3/4-Inch Pool Table Conversion Top with 2-Player Set
|Price:||$318.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$66.00 (17%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3/4" German crafted conversion top and 2 player set
- 1.5" metal rail offers added stability
- Unique net assembly allows for use on 5' wide pool table
- Surface connectors keeps tops attached during the play position
- Includes net set
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Martin Kilpatrick Pool Table Conversion Top with 2-Player Set (Blue)
JOOLA Inside 15mm 5/8 Inch Competition Grade Table Tennis Table with Net Set Perfect for Fun Interactive Indoor Games with Family and Friends - Features 10-Min Assembly, Playback Mode, Compact Storage
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$38.29||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||BW Incorporated||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Dazadi|
|Item Dimensions||54 x 60 x 6 in||12 x 15 x 12 in||1 x 1 x 1 in||39.2 x 39.3 x 4 in||60 x 108 x 30 in||60 x 108 x 30 in|
Martin Kilpatrick Pool Table Conversion Top, 3/4", with 2-Player Set. Available in Blue or Green.
This 3/4-inch-thick wood top enables you to convert your pool table into a table tennis table. It is designed to fit most pool tables and is supported by a 1 1/2-inch metal rail that is screwed to the underside of the top. It's also equipped with dove-tail-style brackets that support the net. The top measures 60 inches by 54 inches by 4 1/8 inches and weighs 130 pounds. This product is made in Germany and is covered by a three-year warranty. No assembly is required.
About Martin Kilpatrick
Over the last 50 years, Martin Kilpatrick Company/Butterfly North America has established a reputation of providing the best in table tennis equipment, partnered with an unwavering dedication to customer service.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Like others have said he pads they give you to protect your pool table are a little underwhelming and the adhesive is pretty weak. An easy way to solve this issue is to just get some of those felt pads that many people use to protect their hardwood floors from the furniture.
The metal stability rails that were screwed into the table has had the two screws fall out of the wood on one side and one on the other (This happened only after 2 weeks or so of having it on top of my pool table). This should be an easy fix with some wood glue and putting the screws back into the table.
One of the net posts is bent downward causing more strain on the net and for it to not be as level. I haven't contacted customer support yet regarding this because it's not too big of a deal, but it would be nice to have a set that isn't bent... may update this later if customer support is courteous and helpful.
Like I said, this table is still awesome to play on and if you don't mind having to potentially fix a few things then you'll love it.
1. The net assembly snaps into the underside of the table when not in use
2. The two boards attach together to ensure that spacing is always perfect.
1. This thing is heavy, don't expect your kids to be able to remove and replace this when switching between pool and ping pong.
2. The quality of the paddles that were provided is not great (but honestly I didn't even realize they were going to come with it.)