Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $44.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Martin LX1 Little Martin Acoustic Guitar
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||C.F. Martin & Co.|
|Top Material Type||Spruce|
|Back Material Type||Mahogany|
|Neck Material Type||Stratabond|
|Fretboard Material Type||Indian Rosewood|
|String Material Type||Phosphor Bronze|
|Hand Orientation||Right Handed|
|Scale Length||23 Inches|
About this item
- Mahogany pattern HPL (high pressure laminate) textured finish, solid sitka spruce top
- Rust Stratabond neck, shortened 3/4 scale
- Chrome small-knob tuners. Tusq saddle.
- Solid Morado or East Indian Rosewood fingerboard
- Includes padded gig bag
- Scale Length:23 inch, Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 11/16 inch, Brace Size: 5/16 inch, Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/16 inch
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Joymusic 6 String 41" Left-handed Acoustic Guitar,Natural,Matt (JOY-202), (JOY202)
Pyle 36” Classical Acoustic Guitar-3/4 Junior Size 6 Linden Wood Guitar w/Gig Bag, Tuner, Nylon Strings, Picks, Strap, for Beginners, Adults, Right, Natural (PGACLS82)
Yamaha JR1 FG Junior 3/4 Size Acoustic Guitar
Little Martin LX1R Acoustic Guitar with Gig Bag, Sitka Spruce and Rosewood Pattern HPL Construction, Modified 0-14 Fret, Modified Low Oval Neck Shape
|Sold By||GearTree||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||The Music Zoo|
|Back Material Type||Mahogany||Basswood||Maple Wood||Mahogany||HPL|
|Fretboard Material Type||Indian Rosewood||Basswood||Maple||Rosewood||Rosewood|
|Hand Orientation||Right Handed||Left||Right||Ambidextrous||—|
|Item Dimensions||18 x 7 x 39 inches||41 x 15.94 x 4.53 inches||35.8 x 13.4 x 3.4 inches||35.5 x 16.25 x 4.75 inches||45 x 17 x 8 inches|
|Neck Material Type||Stratabond||Catalpa Wood||Maple||Nato Wood||Spruce Wood|
|Number of Strings||6||6||6||6||6|
|Top Material Type||Spruce||Basswood||Basswood||Spruce||Spruce|
The Martin LX1 Little Martin Acoustic Guitar is a great small travel and beginning student guitar. It has a solid Sitka spruce soundboard atop the small, modified 0-14 body to guarantee tight, rich tone. solid East Indian rosewood fretboard and bridge, 23'' scale, Stratabond modified low-oval neck, and Martin's patented mortise/tenon neck joint. Gotoh nickel tuners. Includes padded gig bag.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Some dude on June 1, 2019
The sound of this little guitar is nice. It is much better than some less costly ones. I previously bought a CORDOBA small guitar with nylon strings and this one has far better sound; not only because of the strings, but because of the quality of the guitar.
In the winter in this part of the country (Alabama) it gets awfully dry inside. In those conditions, all of my guitars (except the LXK2 but including the LX1) have Oasis humidifiers in them, and the LXK2 is the only one I let out of the case for any extended period.
Note: To make string changes easier, I replaced the tuning machines with Grover Roto-grips. As these guitars require medium gauge strings, it turns out the Roto-grips can't handle the thicker low E string. I had some regular Rotomatics laying around, and I used one of them for that string so they'd all be cosmetically similar. I can stand tying off one string the old-fashioned way.