Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 15, 2017
You go "boy"..excellent dvd..
on July 26, 2017
OMG......I loved this....I shipped a copy to my daughter too. She said "Mommie!! You saved me from a boring nite. Soooo funny!!!!!"
on January 4, 2017
got the movie it wont play it keep saying error and wont play at all i am very disappointed and not happy it also had some scratches on it as well
on March 25, 2017
All time favorite!!!!!
on May 19, 2015
I love Martin Lawrence. It is very funny. In this stand up film, he talks about himself. Even the mistakes he's made. If you are Martin fan, you will definitely love it.
on September 19, 2013
Well packaged and just like new. This was also a very hard dvd to find but once I searched for the dvd on Amazon I was so happy to get it. One of my favorite comedians and funniest dvds ever. Love it and Thanks again for your service and I would be happy to order from you again!
on June 14, 2014
I recommend this stand up DVD and his other stand-up "You so crazy". I wish however, that this comes out in the future on Blu Ray or Beta Max. And Martin, you so crazy, I would let you have my wife if u wanted.
on May 17, 2016
OMG!!! Martin is soooo funny!!! Love Love Love it
on April 13, 2015
Martin Laurence is super funny. This is a must watch...several times!
on August 9, 2013
I bought this video for my daughter and she watches it over and over and laughs all the time. Good purchase.