Maruchan Ramen Chicken, 3.0 Oz, Pack of 24
- COOKS IN 3 MINUTES: Cooking Directions: 1.) Boil 2 cups of water in a saucepan, add noodles and cook for 3 minutes stirring occasionally. 2.) Turn off heat, add contents of seasoning packet, stir well for 1 minute until seasoning is fully dissolved. Makes 2, 8 oz. servings. 3.) Product is very hot. Allow to cook, serve and enjoy.
- PACKED WITH FLAVOR: Chicken flavor. Not your ordinary chicken noodle soup. Enjoy ramen perfectly seasoned with the savory taste of chicken.
- FAMILY FAVORITE: Maruchan ramen is one of the nation's favorite ramen soup brands. Maruchan offers a wide variety of delicious Ramen flavors including less sodium Ramen and authentic ethnic flavor products. Maruchan Ramen makes a creative addition to any recipe. The possibilities are endless.
- GREAT COLLEGE GIFT: Ramen is a staple snack for college kids so help feed their late-night study cravings with Maruchan ramen! Send a snack care package to your college student.
- SIZE: 24 pack/count of 3 oz units
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Rich. Flavorful. Satisfying.
A Taste of Our History
Maruchan's story first began in 1953 when a young and determined Japanese visionary named Kazuo Mori started a small, frozen fish distributorship in Tokyo. Through hard work, commitment and perseverance, Mr. Mori's modest company soon grew into a successful food company, known as Toyo Suisan. And they weren't going to stop at frozen fish. We were just getting started.
The Art of Ramen
In 1961, Toyo Suisan branched out of the fish storage and distribution business and entered the instant ramen noodle business. They did so because they had a dream of creating a convenient, high quality, and affordable noodle product for all the people of the world. So, after gaining popularity in Japan, Toyo Suisan looked to challenge the new market in the United States and in 1977 Maruchan, Inc. started manufacturing ramen and smiles from Irvine, CA.
Today, we have manufacturing facilities across the country, bringing you all the classic Maruchan favorites as well as exciting new products each year. And as we continue to grow, we promise we will never waiver from the commitment to the highest quality and standards that Kazuo Mori founded in 1953. Those are the fine ingredients that made us. They are the flavors of who we are.
The Family That Noms Together, Bonds Together
A great meal with the ones you love doesn’t just taste good. It feels good. Why? Because there’s simply nothing like a big helping of mouth-watering goodness that will get people to drop what they’re doing, sit down with each other and share their best. And when Maruchan is on the menu, you can guarantee it will bring smiles to the table.
With Great Consistency, Comes Greater Quality
We make sure our noodles have the authentic taste and texture of true ramen noodles made from scratch. Our wide variety of noodle products boast flavorful seasonings and savory soups that are sure to put a smile in your bowl. We provide consistent satisfaction year in and year out. We’re ramen you can rely on. Every bowl. Every bite. Every time.
Maruchan offers a wide variety of delicious Ramen flavors including less sodium Ramen and authentic ethnic flavor products. Maruchan Ramen makes a creative addition to any recipe. The possibilities are endless.
- Package Dimensions : 16.2 x 10.2 x 4.5 inches; 3.65 Pounds
- Item model number : 4178990211
- UPC : 041789902116
- Manufacturer : Victory Wholesale Grocers
- ASIN : B07222R3Y5
- Best Sellers Rank: #152 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Ready to eat
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.