Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 17, 2017
We bought this for our nephew for his birthday. He and his brother have quite the collection of super hero action figures, and this was a great addition to their stash! The product description is accurate in size and quality. Good purchase for someone looking to bring a smile to a 4 year old's face without breaking the bank!
on June 17, 2017
My kid collects these 12" Marvel Titan Heros. They are durable and good for younger kids because they don't have a lot of articulation. Thor tends to lose his hammer, but that's his plot line anyway :)
on November 13, 2015
My 4 year old loves all of his Avengers characters so it was a no brainer to pick up Thor for Christmas last year. He still plays with this figure often. This is the ideal size for him to play with and he has an army of them now. lol It's Great quality! His hammer does come out and can be placed firmly in his hand. I would recommend this to any Thor fan.
on September 25, 2016
My 7 year old son collects these 12" super hero figures. He loves them all! Thor is a pretty neat one as it has the hammer that can come out of his hand. His arms and legs bend at the hip and shoulder and his head turns as well. Great toy for imaginative play, especially when coupled with a few of the other 12 " figures. Great 'collectors' toy for kids....good and sturdy!
on June 28, 2017
My son has really enjoyed these
on July 10, 2017
Durable toy for sure!!
on February 13, 2015
This is a nice series of figures for a reasonable price. They're big enough for younger kids to be able to manipulate them well and sturdy (not too many moving parts to break).

I've got a 3 and 5 year old and they both enjoy these. Out of this series, I bought Falcon, Thor and The Hulk and they're all good quality.
on June 26, 2014
The Marvel Titan Hero figures are great for younger kids & when not being played with, also look great set up as display pieces. We purchased this for our 5 year old son, he has pretty much all of the figures now that are currently available, its just a pity that there are no Titan Villains at this time for them to fight, hopefully Hasbro will continue to expand the range & correct this oversight (if someone from Hasbro reads this, Red Hulk, Loki, Magneto & Red Skull are some of our boy's favourites).
on January 28, 2015
My son loves The Avengers so this Thor doll is perfect for him. It's simple, sturdy, and fun. The hammer is a little difficult to keep in his hand, but it's really not that big of a deal. My son loves it and that's what matters! Highly recommended.
on August 5, 2014
Great toy for my two year old, they are very sturdy and robustly built. There is not much articulation because there are no movement in the elbows or knees, which to me makes it perfect for my son as it is harder to dismember. When he gets older I will get him the "more advanced" versions.