Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Marvel Avengers Shield Eagle Logo Lapel Pin
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.01. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.61 (27%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Eagle logo shield design
- Textured graphic
- One of sixteen pewter lapel pins, collect them all
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The 3/4'' S.H.I.E.L.D. Symbol Pewter Lapel Pin might be something Agent Coulson would wear should he ever have to appear on a news outlet or public speech! He'll just talk about Super Nanny would be my guess.
From the Manufacturer
The Avengers are on your side with this sharply designed pewter lapel pin. Wear it on your clothes or pin it to your bag or backpack. This is a unique collector's item that everyone will want.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. For some stupid reason they wanted this to work as a pendant too. So they attached a bracket on the back so you can thread something through it. Well this thing wouldn't work as a pendant because it's too light. Unfortunately this bracket is relatively huge and sticks out from the back
2. Even without the aforementioned pendant attachment it would STILL stick out because instead of a proper brooch pin or tie tack, they basically soldered a safety pin to the back meaning it still sticks out
A lapel pin should be worn flush against the material of the coat rather than floating above the surface. It just looks silly. It's not unusable but it's annoying and makes an otherwise excellent product look amateurish
- It is the size of a penny and just a bit thicker.
- The raised logo is very clear with no messy flecks or blobs.
- the overall look and feel of the material is very good with a nice dull shine to the metal.
- There is a small loop on the back so this can be worn on a chain and I really like this hidden detail.
Overall I am thrilled with this pin and will gladly look into other hero pins from this line.
UPDATE: After more than 3 years of heavy use (wearing as a necklace under and over shirts, rattling around in pockets and purses when not wearing) I still love it! It is still in great shape and I've added pics to show how little wear there it.