BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 2, 2015
In theory this is a nice watch but it arrived with a dead battery. For a Christmas present for our 4 year old that's a pretty big disappointment. Now I have to go through the bother of either returning it or replacing the battery. Was looking forward to giving him a fun gift since it was the only thing he asked for.
The watch itself is nice. Nothing fancy and the face and arms could be a bit bigger but the concept of teaching time is good. If it was working.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 24, 2014
Bought this for my 4 year old. Had to put an extra hole in the band to get it to fit his small wrist. Not a big deal. He's pretty slender for his age, but I'd assume that any kids under 6 would require this. Great for learning. Once I explained the hands and the numbers to him he was telling time very quickly. The one gripe I would have is that the face scratches very easily, knowing that it's a watch for small kids you'd hope that they'd use a more scratch resistant face, but for the price you can't complain too much.
on September 25, 2014
This watch is made out of very cheap material. My son constantly complains about getting itchy after few hours of wearing. The glass was full with scratches in few days. I understand he is a kid but in few days of wearing it looks like old. Colors paled. would not recommend. I am in lookout for new one already and its been only 1 month that i bought this.
on December 27, 2013
This watch is the most favorite Christmas gift received by my 5 year old son! He has been going around telling everybody the time with about 5% accuracy. However, with the interest he has, thanks to Captn America, he'll be accurately telling time soon! Plus the band and winder seem to be standing up to his constant fidgeting. Durability is an obvious must in our home! Well done on this watch!
on January 1, 2014
Got this for the almost-5 yr old nephew. Not sure if he liked it or not, but figure it will help him to learn to tell time. Wish that there was a 1/2 face color change on the face for "To" and "After" like some other watches I have seen…as in 10 to 7 etc. The face is a tad busy for time telling, but like the marked hands.
on March 7, 2015
My grandson wanted a watch and love the Marvel characters. This is great because it shows which hands are which (hours / minutes) and shows the minutes in increaments of five so we can teach him how to tell time...the old fashioned way. :)
on December 31, 2014
The watch is nice but we received it with a dead battery. This was a Christmas gift for my son who was dissappointed when it wouldn't work. Add at least $5 to the cost for a replacement battery if you consider buying this item.
on February 17, 2015
Perfect first watch while still learning to master time. Not too spendy if he loses it. My kiddo is a super hero lover and loves it. He is proud to have classmates ask him what time it is at school.
on February 26, 2015
The watch arrived but sadly when I gave it to my son as a gift on valentine's day , he couldn't wear it because it didn't function, since that day I am trying to find the batteries bout I haven't.
on November 19, 2014
My son is 5 and really enjoyed this watch. However, it wasn't as durable as I would've liked. It did end up breaking, but with a pretty rough playing 5 year old boy. So it wasn't too much of a surprise.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.