Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on February 3, 2016
My son loves his watch! It's great for him as he is learning to tell time and the dial on the outer edge gives him an easier time with it. It is durable for a rough and tumble boy and the band doesn't irritate his skin. I'm very happy with this purchase.
on June 20, 2016
Good little beginner watch and fits a small wrist with room to grow. My grandson is 5 and has beginning interest in telling time. For the money and learning design, this will do well! Well made too.
on July 21, 2015
As described and perfect for a first watch for my 5 year old. I don't like the fact the outside moves round though as surly it defeats the object of being a teaching watch as it just confuses the child,
on June 13, 2014
I wish the bezel (numbers for the minutes) did not turn. I have to reset it every time we practice telling time.
on December 20, 2014
My grandson loved it. No higher recommendation than that.
on January 8, 2013
i purchased this as a Christmas gift for my granddaughter. She is a bit of TomBoy and loves Spider Man so she really likes this watch. The band is strong and the watch seems to keep good time and sturdy enough for a 6 1/2 yr old Tom Boy.
on September 17, 2015
Nice looking watch but poor quality.
on April 15, 2016
My granddaughter loved this watch . Got it for her for Christmas. It' perfect for a 6 year old.
on January 20, 2015
Definitely for a smaller wrist!
on December 30, 2014
I was quite impressed with this product when it showed up. This is gonna be a great teaching tool for my 4 year old nephew. It's a stainless steel watch, so it looks and feels fairly solid, and it showed up in time for Christmas. VERY GOOD!!