Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 11, 2013
I am pleased with the Crocs brand- my son loves the Hulk, so I was thrilled when I found a slip on, washable shoe that included The Hulk. I ordered according to the size chart and his tennis shoes, which would've been the 6-7. However, when I received them, they seem to run a little small- but he also has a chubby foot. Tried to get a 8-9, for some growing room, but the price was higher than I wanted to pay due to it being a different seller. The 8-9 for my 2 year old is a little big on the back, but gives him plenty of room all around for his chubby foot. I ended up getting them on clearance from crocs.com for half of what I would've paid from amazon- which is very uncommon. :/
on July 7, 2013
We were about to pay too much for a bland pair of crocs at Buy Buy Baby, but fortunately we held off to check Amazon at home. Not only did we find this awesome pair, but for a lot less money too! My son loves these shoes. The colors are vibrant and the images are textured, so he loves to touch and hold them when he's not wearing them. He gets compliments everywhere we go and my only regret is that he'll one day outgrow them. Guess we'll just have to keep getting them in larger sizes.
on October 13, 2012
I bought these crocs for my 2-year-old son to wear them at home. They're so cute and the quality is of course excellent. They're light, easy to put on, easy to clean and my son just loves them! Everytime we come home he goes to get them and hands them to me. However, my advice to anyone would buy a pair of crocs for a kid, you should always buy a bigger size.
on December 13, 2012
Every friend loves my son's shoes! So colorful!
The only disadvantage of this crocs is that they get dirty very soon, so I must wash them every 2 days, the loose their brilliance. But still I love them because he hates flip flops and this is the best option, he sweats terribly during summer time.
on October 19, 2012
My grandson wears a size 9 but I had to get him the 12/13 in the Crocs Clogs! He loves the action heroes on them, they are durable and easy to clean! He likes the strap hinged down in the back so they slip on and off easily and don't rub his heel.
on September 13, 2012
Our 3yr old loves his new crocs. He loved his shoes even more than the toys he got for his birthday. They seem very comfortable and with other shoes he sometimes complains that they are uncomfortable when he is breaking them in. ( He has a wide foot) But with these he has had no complaints.
on September 13, 2013
Adorable crocs. The fun theme and bright colors attracted my 15 month old toddler's attention (no small feat) and he brings them to me to have them put on.
on August 16, 2012
Very durable shoes my 5yr. old loves them. He runs and stomps in water puddles and mud and he just rinses them off and keeps on going. Great shoe for a child it gives them the freedom run through whatever they want outside without messing up a new pair of shoes.
on January 16, 2015
My son wore these until his heals were dragging the ground! A big hit! Will buy another pair soon.
on June 17, 2012
These are great. They are durable, easily washable and they fit well even when there is room to grow. They are comfortable for my son and easy on/off. I recommend these to anyone.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.