BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 28, 2014
I receive a different product as shown in the picture. I need a keyring for my son, but he lives in Colombia and I can't return the keyring.
I contact the seller and his answer was:
"Yes, it has a little different and all the new shipment come in this new style . Thank you"
I think that I buy a product It has to be the same like the picture show. The seller can't send a different product.
I don't recommend this seller for this reason.
on May 7, 2012
I'm a huge Iron Man fan (how could you not be?) and when I saw this, I suddenly realized just how boring my keys were.

The clip is a little awkward, but that could just be me --I'm always trying to hook it around the D-ring on my purse without looking. It's solid and well made, durable and after just over a month, not a single scratch on it. It is a little heavy, but this way I haven't lost my keys!

The only "problem" I have with it, really, is that it's a solid colour and not Iron Man's red and gold. When my young nephews saw it, they both screamed out, "War Machine!" Yup, I can see why they'd think that.

Still totally worth it, though. If I lost it or it got stolen or some little boy snuck it off my keychain, I would definitely buy a replacement in a heartbeat.
on May 16, 2012
I'm not sure how many people will willingly spend almost $10 on a keyring, but I found this and had to have it - and I was NOT disappointed.

It's very heavy "metal" (not sure exactly what metal it is ... pewter maybe? Whatever it is, I'm sure it's direct from China, but in this case, who cares?) and the size is just perfect. It's about the length of my F150 key, so it's not small by any means. When it's in the truck hanging there it's VERY noticeable, which is the whole idea ;-)

All in all 5/5 easy!

Thank you!
on April 3, 2013
This keychain could kill someone. It looks really nice and it's really sturdy but I got it for a guy and I think it is to big for him to shove it in his pocket.
on February 20, 2014
Have had this for awhile now, still looks cool, and haven't broken, neat little piece for any iron man fan
review image review image review image
on January 17, 2015
Well, it came on time, looks great, and was almost what I asked for... Almost. The thing is bigger than my index finger. And I'm a grown man. You do the math. If you're buying this thinking its small, pick something else.
on April 13, 2016
Awesome! And so durable. Drop keys on pavement so many times and still this holds up great and looks great!
on January 18, 2017
Love it! Too bad the chain broke quite fast.
on January 6, 2013
I gave this keychain to my boyfriend as one of his Christmas gifts this year because he absolutely loves Iron man. I looked and looked and searched the Internet for a cool iron man something when I came upon the key chain. The real thing looks just like the picture. It's a pretty big key chain but that's the best part because it's different and you can actually make out the mask from a distance and he loved it! I even want one and I'm not really a fan of iron man
on January 5, 2015
This definitely passes the weight test...it is no cheap, lightweight 'pewter' knockoff. Recipient loved it and actually uses it. (It was a stocking stuffer).

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.