- 2 L.E.D. light up eyes
- Electronic sound effects
- Detachable magnetized faceplate
- Premium finish and detailing
- Includes Iron Man electronic helmet and instructions
- 3AAA batteries required, not included.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Corporate Social Responsibility
Hasbro is committed to being an ethical and responsible company and is a recognized toy industry leader in the areas of product safety, environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and philanthropy.
Marvel Legends Iron Man Electronic Helmet
For years, Tony Stark has been trouncing evildoers and thwarting nefarious schemes in the guise of the Invincible Iron Man. The ever-evolving high-tech armor, in combination with Stark’s own bravery and sense of justice, proves itself a formidable foe of wrongdoing.
The Marvel’s Legends Series is dedicated to providing fans with exceptional action figures and choice Premium Role Play collectibles. The Iron Man Electronic Helmet is a perfect addition to the brand - built with the serious Marvel true believer in mind.
- Glowing LED eyes
- Electronic sound effects
- Detachable magnetized faceplate
- Premium finish, detailing and sculpt
The Ultimate Hi Tech Hero
The adaptable Iron Man armor was constructed to crush crime and obliterate injustice. The Marvel Legends Iron Man Electronic Helmet is a tribute to the state of the art technology developed by Stark Industries.
Illuminated eyes, impressive sound fx, and detachable faceplate are Premium Role Play quality. The detailed interior mimics serious circuitry. The finish creates an illusion of advanced alloy construction. The Marvel Legends Iron Man Electronic Helmet is an awesome addition to any cool collection.
The Avenger In Armor
With advanced technology, Tony Stark and his metal-plated alter ego, Iron Man, outsmart and overpower evildoers. The Iron Man Electronic Helmet strives to recreate Marvel’s iconic hard-shelled hero.
The Iron Man Electronic Helmet has a magnetized faceplate that can be completely detached and reconnected, triggering glowing LED eyes and dramatic sound effects. The interior simulates ultramodern electronic design. The exterior boasts Premium Role Play detail and a beautiful finish. Peerless sculpting and deco recall Stark Industries’ state of the art genius.
For Collectors and Fans
The Marvel Legends Iron Man Electronic Helmet is perfect for both serious collectors – who are looking for the ultimate conversation piece – and enthusiastic cosplayers – who are trying to impress friends at the comic convention with a movie-inspired Iron Man helmet.
The Iron Man Electronic Helmet can conjure the feeling of suiting up as Iron Man.
This is a Marvel Legends Gear Iron Man helmet replica. - Helmet - Instructions
- Package Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 12 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B075X1BJ9V
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 24, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It does make a really cool display piece, but wearing it is the real fun part. Even though it's just the helmet, it makes me feel like I'm Ironman. Adults can appreciate this "toy". It's a really nice replica. Don't get me wrong, it's not super high quality metallic with motorized capabilities and just 1:1 perfection, but for the price, unless you're very picky and critical, you can't deny, at least the cool factor, being high up there.
- For the light, it requires three AAA batteries, which are not included. The battery compartment is located inside the chin part where you have to remove ONE screw (at first I made the mistake of removing the other two larger screws, but that's not for the battery)
- There's a good weight to it, despite being plastic.
- It will be hard to breath wearing it for long periods because it will get hot with your trapped warm breath.
- There is a button on the inner left side to toggle brightness and off. There are 3 brightness settings (High, Medium, Low and to turn off) On full brightness, it will be very difficult to see unless you're looking at something bright like a TV screen which you can then actually make out on full brightness.
- On the lowest brightness is where you can make things out, but definitely keep the light off or remove faceplate completely when walking around. When it cycles on full brightness, it will make the sound effect again.
- The helmet faceplate connects via magnets (two on the upper part and two on the lower) and it makes sound effects when removing and putting it back on. You can also position the faceplate magnet a little higher in the open position, so you can expose your face. I really wish the front faceplate could have been motorized, even if it was going to cost more, but it's still cool. It takes a little getting used to to remember the location of the magnet on the forehead to position the faceplate up; I seemed to have scratched the painting from missing the mark too much, so be careful.
I would say this is still a mass produced product, so I think the quality control is not perfect with some minor scratches or painting issues if you're overly nit-picky collector like me.
This will definitely sell out as it's great for display collectors, cosplayers, or even in time for Halloween to be the hit of the party.
I hope they come out with the whole bodysuit set too! That would be so cool. I think for this helmet to be cooler is to be motorized, be voice activated, or be able to control the lights via bluetooth/smartphone without having to stick your hand inside the helmet to press the button.
- Looks like the real Ironman helmet! Nice paint shading
- LED eyes light up with sound effects (when placing the faceplate on, or toggling the inner brightness switch from off to on)
- Pretty good weight to it, despite being plastic
- Can place the mask to rest up, as if the faceplate cover is up, to expose face (uses magnet)
- Not motorized (I would really love that capability... I would have a blast playing with that feature over and over, even if that is going to cost extra)
- Can scratch easily
- Hard to see on full brightness (however, you can make out brighter lights or view TV screen on full brightness)
- Can become difficult to breathe for long periods (since your warm breath gets trapped)
- Sound effect sound quality is so-so (would love to have more sound effects like 'I am Ironman')
It is still a very cool prop consider lots other brand are selling above $100 and some you can't even wear but for display only.
It feels light , just dont let little kids wear it since it CAN fall off easily, thats a warning.
It has some little line scratches beside the magnets but I'll probably think about it as battle damage.
People in the reviews are right the sound is quite faintly like a bday card sfx, The person who wears the helmet can only hear it.
[EDITED] Okay. Probably the reason why people says that the sound is weak cause of how they are made, each of them are different. well its No problem for me since I dont wanna be deaf and Its fine for me cause the sound is as clear inside the helmet
Overall its Alright its good for collecting marvel stuff, I like it.
Most recent customer reviews
I bought returned item but cosmetic condition is so poor.
There are noticeable scratches, paint peels, and even a crack on the forehead.
A must have for any Iron Man fan!