Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on December 30, 2012
My son loves dress up so I picked up this set for him for Christmas. The material of the costume is pretty thin but of very similar quality to most costumes on the market. There are no gloves to the set so your child may ask for them (mine did). I can't award higher than a 3 star rating because the mask is just so thin. I will have to keep an eye on it to keep my three boys from crushing it. It definitely couldn't withstand much play.
on August 20, 2013
This is my second purchase of this suit. My grandson, age4, wears it everyday, and the first one was about done in. The item fits well, washes fine, if line dried, but the mask cracks and we had to duct tape it. However, the joy he gets from it is worth the money over again. I also bought gloves to go with it and they were a big hit too.
on December 30, 2016
Our 4 year old grandson LOVED it and it fit him well!
on January 14, 2013
This was a Christmas present to one of our grandsons. He tried it on and loved it, as for now Spiderman is one of his favorite 'heros'. I wish the mask was made of a harder more durable material, but then I guess the price would be higher. This came to our doorstep in a timely manner, well packaged, no damage to it at all.
on January 21, 2013
My daughter has bins full of dress up clothes, but my little boy just had his Halloween costume so when I saw this on sale (I believe I paid less than $5 each for them at the time) I couldn't pass it up! Great for pretend play!
on February 5, 2013
This Spider Man Dress Up was a huge hit with our grandson and he plays in it a lot! The price was excellent compared to research on other companies, etc.... It fit him perfectly and is very good quality for the price!
on December 20, 2012
Who wouldn't want to be spider man. Bought this with captain america and the hulk costume. No more playing dress up with my daughter and her girly stuff, now my son can dress up in manly stuff!!!!!
on February 18, 2013
Its very good product for the price and the quality. The shipment was on time and as describe and I recommend it to a friend.
on February 4, 2013
my son liked this costume, but it was pretty big and he's a big 4 year old. it's a typical costume, nothing special.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.