Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Marvel Spiderman Rolling Luggage
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on July 17, 2014
Purchase for my grandson and he loves it. He will use it on his vocation in a few weeks.
on July 22, 2014
Good. But to light
on April 24, 2015
cheap quality
on January 7, 2015
grandson loves it !
on February 22, 2015
Perfect for my 3 year old g-grandson to handle..
on February 3, 2015
my grandson loved this gift for his birthday
on August 18, 2014
It's not worth the money; one of the rivet was broken
on March 19, 2014
Love love love this suitcase! My son always likes to wheel my luggage around, but we were needing one for just him, to stay with his grandparents.. so, what better than this.. it's his own personal one, he loves Spiderman, AND it rolls!!
on January 18, 2014
My son and daughter both have wheeled suitcases now for overnight stays. Should hold up for everyday at school, but it DOES NOT HAVE STRAPS to use as a backpack. It is ONLY a rolling case which is what I wanted anyway. This is very sturdy. My 9 yr. old boy is very happy with it.
on December 27, 2013
This suitcase is well made and sturdy. My nephew loves Spider-Man, and this worked out great for a gift. I am happy with this product.