Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on September 15, 2013
The game is good, but just not for my five year old. He got aggravated with some of it and just gave up or asked me for help. It will probably be better for him when he gets older.
on October 4, 2013
My 4 year old son likes this game. I purchased it as a surprise for him and he was excited when we received it in the mail which arrived quickly.
on July 27, 2016
Very pleased.
on April 10, 2012
My four yr old got this game for Easter and has already beat it...he is not a super gamer there are only six levels. Some of the areas are super easy and others are surprisingly hard. Overall, not the best game on the market but by no means the worst.
on February 9, 2016
Exactly as described.
on April 3, 2015
My daughter loves this game. Its not too difficult and she picked up on it right away.
on January 17, 2016
my son loved it
on September 25, 2013
One of my boys favorites and at a great price. No use in spending a ton on the expensive games when this one is just as fun! It has all their favorite super heroes! We love it!
on January 30, 2016
love it
on October 10, 2015
grandson loved it

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.