+ $6.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Demolish and interact with everything in your path. Pummel your enemies by launching crushed cars, lampposts, machinery and anything else you can pick up in your way.
- Create and customize your ultimate team. Assemble your dream team from the Marvel Universe and select from over 24 playable characters, each with specialized powers.
- Cooperate with your ultimate alliance. Take full advantage of the Marvel Universe by playing Cooperative Mode with up to four friends, both online and offline.
- Pick a side in an ideological rift that could yield irreparable consequences for the Super Hero community! Support the pro-registration side and defend national security, or choose to be anti-registration and fight for personal liberties.
- Combine Super Hero powers for devastating results to create the over 250 unique fusion powers that arm you with an unimaginable arsenal for unprecedented battles.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Largest Army of Super Heroes is Back! The highly anticipated sequel to 2006’s Marvel:Ultimate Alliance—heralded as the best Marvel Super Hero game of all time, and selling more than 4 million units worldwide—is finally here with Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2. Inspired by the acclaimed Marvel Civil War storyline, this action-RPG delivers once again on a colossal cast of characters, thrilling gameplay and impassioned alliances. This next-gen gaming experience leaves the fate of the Marvel Universe—and humankind—in your hands. Lines are drawn. Sides are chosen. And the ultimate question remains: Whose side are you on? Product Summary: The Marvel Universe is being torn apart. The Superhuman Registration Act becomes law and Super Heroes must register as weapons of mass destruction, becoming licensed government agents. As Civil War is stirred, Iron Man leads the Pro-Registration side while Captain America spearheads the stand on Anti-Registration. The enemies you battle and the missions you accomplish depend on which side you choose.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As far as co-op games go, this one is up there with the best of them.
But if I'm to be fair, it's not all good. The Wii pretty much got the same version as the PS2, and it shows. Now I usually don't care about graphics, but some of the character models are just ugly as hell. More importantly, it's really just a bare bones presentation. Nothing really to collect or find, no alternate costumes, no in depth dialogues with NPCs, no character specific exchanges, and a couple of random glitches. Nothing to crash the game mind you, just things like sound cutting out, or Goblin's glider sticking to his foot as he walks. If you're looking to get immersed in the Marvel universe and these characters, you may end up disappointed. But if you're just looking for a fun beat-em-up with some friends, there's not many games I can recommend higher. Get a group of friends who want to kill things and have fun; I'm sure you will. It's co-op fun at it's best, in spite of its flaws.
If you're a gamer that likes to play for hours, just to gain unlockables, you'll probably love this game. It has LOTS of characters to choose from. If you're like me though, you'll just use a cheat to unlock your favorite characters from the beginning of the game.