Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 48% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Demolish and interact with everything in your path. Pummel your enemies by launching crushed cars, lampposts, machinery and anything else you can pick up in your way.
- Create and customize your ultimate team. Assemble your dream team from the Marvel Universe and select from over 24 playable characters, each with specialized powers.
- Cooperate with your ultimate alliance. Take full advantage of the Marvel Universe by playing Cooperative Mode with up to four friends, both online and offline.
- Pick a side in the ultimate ideological rift that could yield irreparable consequences for the Super Hero community! Support the pro-registration side and defend national security, or choose to be anti-registration and fight for personal liberties.
- Combine Super Hero powers for devastating results. Team up with Human Torch and Thor to create a spectacular fiery tornado. Over 250 unique fusions arm you with an unimaginable arsenal for unprecedented battles.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The Largest Army of Super Heroes is Back! The highly anticipated sequel to 2006’s Marvel:Ultimate Alliance—heralded as the best Marvel Super Hero game of all time, and selling more than 4 million units worldwide—is finally here with Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2. Inspired by the acclaimed Marvel Civil War storyline, this action-RPG delivers once again on a colossal cast of characters, thrilling gameplay and impassioned alliances. This next-gen gaming experience leaves the fate of the Marvel Universe—and humankind—in your hands. Lines are drawn. Sides are chosen. And the ultimate question remains: Whose side are you on? Product Summary: The Marvel Universe is being torn apart. The Superhuman Registration Act becomes law and Super Heroes must register as weapons of mass destruction, becoming licensed government agents. As Civil War is stirred, Iron Man leads the Pro-Registration side while Captain America spearheads the stand on Anti-Registration. The enemies you battle and the missions you accomplish depend on which side you choose.
Top Customer Reviews
I recommend this game to everyone who is a fan of marvel.
The game is more or less the same as the first one and plays roughly the same. It is not a mind-blowing game, but something you want to play regardless - especially if you like Marvel (I may not like it as much anymore since Disney bought them)! The graphics have marginally improved but their are more things to pick up, throw and destroy than in the first. The one difference between the console and the PC is, the 360 is in 720P and does not look that great on a 1080P set. The PC has higher resolutions/better video cards so the graphics end up looking better. All in all, a good game to pass the time. For the next one, I expect more innovation and better control over changing direction or looking around while on a stage.
The CGI cutscenes are worse this go round, the character costumes you unlock are fewer and far uglier. You can no longer micromanage items for each character but have to choose 3 items for your team as overall boosters, to the point where it doesn't even matter what you equip and you just don't care.
The only better thing in this game is spiderman's fighting animation, everything else took 5 or more steps back. However I did pay $20 for this game since it was the game of the day, it was worth the $20, I would not recommend paying anymore than $25 for this game though. (purely based on how I view the value of the game, you may feel differently)