Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on May 20, 2017
Very happy with the look, feel, and texture of this Large Captain America t-shirt. Just wish it were a little tighter around the arms and chest, but I know that will come with repeated washings. Also fits better than a Large DC Comics Superman t-shirt I also bought from Amazon.
on August 5, 2017
Great T-shirt! I bought this perhaps 4 years ago for my oldest son, and now my middle son wears it all the time. Great vintage/retro look. Would buy again.
on March 17, 2014
I buy these as fillers for care packages that I send to troops overseas, along with other super hero shirts. The fabric is strong and durable. The color is great. It will shrink a tad in the first wash but does very well after. The fit was as expected, the sleeves are a little snug, so if you are bulky in that area, I suggest the next size up.
on May 21, 2014
I love Captain America so of course I had to get a shirt! I couldn't decided what kind to get or where, but this ended up being a great choice! I got a small and fits me great! I'm 5'7 and 135 pounds. Love it!
on May 13, 2017
even though it fit some what small, it might loosen up after wearing it, my husband loves it!
on June 15, 2017
I like the shirt but it's a little too small for me. Small enough to discourage me from wearing it often. Tough to judge sizes when you buy online. You have to buy one just to get an idea and then buy another one smaller or larger afterwards. Nice shirt though.
on April 24, 2013
Love this t-shirt, love Captain America... but I was surprised at how soft the shirt was. very good buy, looking forward to purchasing more and being an even bigger dork!
on March 8, 2017
great
on December 27, 2017
Great product!
on April 6, 2013
-Got exactly what I expected
-Ordered a medium, which is usually sort of loose on me, but not this time, this fits perfectly (I recommend you take your measurements and choose a size accordingly based off of supplied sizing chart)
-Is really soft! (100% cotton and super comfy, much more than I expected)
-Decal doesn't have that awful "printed on" feeling, it feels natural

All in all, I am very satisfied with the fit, softness, and overall quality of this shirt, I recommend it to anyone who wants a Captain America shirt.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.