Marvel Kids' W000145 "Time Teacher" Captain America, Tony Stark & Spider-Man Stainless Steel Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Round watch in stainless steel featuring Captain America, Iron Man, and Spider-Man on dial with labeled hour and minute hands
- Japanese-Quartz movement with analog display
- Meets or exceeds all US Government requirements and regulations for children's watches, recommended for ages 3-7 yrs old
- Features protective mineral crystal dial window, second hand, and nylon band with hook-and-loop closure
- Water-resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Keep track of time with this officially licensed marvel stainless steel kid's time teacher watch by ewatchfactory on your wrist. The timepiece displays artwork from your favorite marvel character on the face, and is designed with labeled "hour" and "minute" hands to help young ones learn how to tell time. This classic watch has a polished and matte steel finish and a precision japan movement for accurate time keeping and a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
A unique watch company, Ewatchfactory is infinitely driven by the ever-evolving trends in the watch industry to create some of the world's finest timepiece collections. With an array of fabulous styles for men, women, and children, Ewatchfactory has something for every member of the family.
Established in 1998 with offices in New York, Paris, Switzerland, Hong Kong and Shenzhen, Ewatchfactory combines today's state-of-the-art technology along with the best design influences worldwide to offer truly inspired watch designs.
The Ewatchfactory family of watches offers designs in an array of sizes, styles and materials for adults and children. From luxury to affordability, Ewatchfactory creates a timepiece for every budget, while bringing fashion to function year after year.
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 2.8 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- ASIN: B005OVIQLA
- Item model number: W000145
- Batteries: Lithium Metal batteries required.
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 15, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Marvel|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||30 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters|
|Band width||14 millimeters|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this watch for our grandson and he LOVED it. He doesn't know how to tell time yet and this watch is a great teaching tool.Published on January 9, 2014 by chrisslynnd