Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Iconic Heroes: Select from a diverse roster of fan favorite characters pulled from the Marvel and Capcom Universes. Playable characters will be revealed in the future.
- Infinite Power: Choose one of the six powerful Infinity Stones. Each Infinity Stone will customize characters with unique abilities and powerful game-changing effects
- Accessible Single Player Content: Players can hone their skills in a variety of accessible single player modes, including Training, Mission, and Arcade modes.
- Vast Multiplayer Features: Robust online modes and content including ranked and casual matches, global leaderboards, and online lobbies with spectator mode deepen the overall experience.
- Major Carol Danvers costume for Captain Marvel is exclusive to PS4. A physical card with a code to download will be included in all PS4 physical copies of the game.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Imagined and created through a shared vision between the two companies, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will feature a variety of exciting and accessible single player modes and rich multi-player content for new players and longtime fans alike. In addition to single player Arcade, Training and Mission modes, a visually stunning and immersive cinematic Story Mode will put players at the center of both universes as they battle for survival against a sinister new threat. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite is being built to highlight a combination of iconic locations and fan favorite characters from both universes, including Captain Marvel and Iron Man from the Marvel side, and Ryu and Mega Man X from Capcom.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
FYI there are NO X-men or Fantastic 4 characters. Practically every single character here is from the MCU. That's a pretty big letdown. The controls are okay but they feel a bit stiff at times.
BTW there is a 10GB day one patch for this so you may wanna just skip the patch and go right into the game. Up to you. Compared to the last two entries though this game feels very bare. There's also some odd texturing issues in some of the game modes, most noticeably split-screen. Nothing too distracting but it was noticeable. As for character skins, they're basically just 4 color shaders per character. Most of them being massively underwhelming or downright ugly. My advice, save your money and wait for the inevitable complete edition with all the dlc. I may do that. I'll update this if anything changes.
The graphics are subpar for this generation, the writing and voice acting is terrible, and most most importantly, the roster (as everyone has said) is insanely small for a fighter in this day and age. This game might be worth while after a couple of seasons of dlc or in a complete edition for half the price, but in no way is this a sixty dollar game.
To be fair though, the fighting itself in the game is actually really cool. The new active switch system makes for fun and creative combos, while the stone selections add variety. The core of the game has so much potential but it's been squandered on an obviously rushed product. This game is such a letdown, I can't imagine ever buying a capcom fighter again
HUGE CONS - Story - just like Ironfist on netflix, dont bother. Way characters look from MCU - they dont look like the cartoons, movies, or anything relevant outthere. and finally PRICE of DLC coming up (lets see how funny they will look),
Most recent customer reviews
bad art direction
bad voice acting
the roster is pure crap all it has is MCU characters in it.Read more
My husband and boys were very excited to get the hands on this game. We actuallynpreordered it a few months back.Read more
- sound effects and special effects
- bad music
- poor character art quality
- no arcade endings...Read more