Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite - Xbox One Standard Edition
- Reborn Rivalries: Universes collide in this all-new crossover, where players select their favorite Marvel and Capcom characters and engage in accessible and free-form 2v2 team battles
- Infinite Power: Choose one of the six powerful Infinity Stones. Each Infinity Stone will customize characters with unique abilities and powerful game-changing effects
- Iconic Heroes: Select from a diverse roster of fan favorite characters pulled from the Marvel and Capcom Universes. Playable characters will be revealed in the future.
- Accessible Single Player Content: Players can hone their skills in a variety of accessible single player modes, including Training, Mission, and Arcade modes.
- Vast Multiplayer Features: Robust online modes and content including ranked and casual matches, global leaderboards, and online lobbies with spectator mode deepen the overall experience.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Imagined and created through a shared vision between the two companies, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will feature a variety of exciting and accessible single player modes and rich multi-player content for new players and longtime fans alike. In addition to single player Arcade, Training and Mission modes, a visually stunning and immersive cinematic Story Mode will put players at the center of both universes as they battle for survival against a sinister new threat. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite is being built to highlight a combination of iconic locations and fan favorite characters from both universes, including Captain Marvel and Iron Man from the Marvel side, and Ryu and Mega Man X from Capcom.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pro: It's generally fun to play and fast-loading on my X-Box One S.
Con: It doesn't deliver the same zany thrills as say MvC 3 (or even 2). It's actually a very basic (mostly) 2D fighting game. A few rounds of the Arcade gameplay get extremely tiresome fast. Something about the overall gameplay is very uninspiring.
Pro: The story mode is surprisingly engrossing and moderately challenging. I got through it in about 3 days. Probably the best story mode of any of the games in this series.
Con: The bench of selectable characters here is rather underwhelming. Most are carry-overs from MvC 3, and the few they did add, like Thanos and Gamora, are good.
Mixed: I will add that Capcom has gone DLC crazy like every other game company, and have a bundle to add 6 additional playable characters for $30 (via the online game store). Not a bad deal I guess considering they are around $8-9 individually.
I'm glad I finally got this I suppose--I mainly play by myself and these are the type of games of that are much more fun either with a group or online.
I've had my Xbox completely freeze this game nearly 20 times. Certain combos just stop the game. Music keeps going, but the screen just freezes, the rest of the game audio stutters where it is, and the only resolution is a hard reset.
Feels like release was very rushed.
Hopefully it's resolved in a future update, but so far it's pretty much unplayable.
Giving it two stars because I hope it can be updated to not suck. Will update if that happens.