Other Sellers on Amazon
Marvel's The Avengers (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo in Blu-ray Packaging)
DVD + Blu-ray
|Additional Blu-ray options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Rent||Buy|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Marvel makes cinematic history as it unites the Super Hero team of a lifetime. Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.), Captain America (Chris Evans), The Hulk (Mark Ruffalo) and Thor (Chris Hemsworth) assemble together for the first time ever in this epic, action-packed blockbuster alongside Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson), Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner) and Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson). Director Joss Whedon creates an unprecedented masterpiece that has become a global phenomenon. Packed with spectacular special effects and great bonus features, MARVEL'S THE AVENGERS will thrill your family over and over!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
Disc 1 - 3D Bluray feature film
Disc 2 - Bluray feature film + Bonus:
- The Avengers initiative: A Marvel second screen experience - Access the S.H.I.E.L.D. data base to immerse yourself in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, dive into the Avengers Comic Book History, and much, much more in this exclusive experience for your Ipad, iPhone or laptop.
- Marvel One-shot: Item 47 - Original Short film
- A Visual Journey - Discover the amazing sets, groundbreaking visual effects, and stunning cinematography of this phenomenal film.
- Marvel's First ever Gag Reel
- Deleted Scenes
- "Live to Rise" Soundgarden music video
- Plus all DVD bonus features
Disc 3 - DVD feature film + Bonus
- Assembling The Ultimate Team - The all-star cast shares the excitement of teaming up to bring these characters to life, and Director Joss Whedon discusses what each of them brought to their role.
- Audio Commentary - With Direct Joss Whedon
Disc 4 - Digital Copy of Feature Film
I have also uploaded the actual pics of the pack (3d lenticular slip cover, discs, phamplets) in the product page's customer images.
That's it. If you buy this in target, there's an additional exclusive disc: "It has an exclusive 90-minute documentary called "Building a Cinematic Universe." Its description reads "over 90 minutes of exclusive footage that takes you on a journey from the beginning of Marvel Studios to the evolution of its cinematic universe!" I was hoping Amazon also got some exclusive features, but that's it..
If you want to get the additional exclusive disc, get your copy from Target.. If not, Amazon's current price is 19.99, so it's a steal for a new release 3d bluray film.
Gerri Anne Redmond from Gerri Anne Redmond Books (publisher)
The key to this film's greatness is that it relies the most on the interactions of the characters rather than the battles. And the key to the interactions is the brilliant casting, which of course was taken care of far in advance by Marvel when they assigned these folks to their separate movies before this payoff blockbuster. But again, with anyone but Whedon at the helm, it may not have been this great.
Now I see there is a sequel in the works, might even be done filming by this time. Everyone, but most especially Whedon, is back. Watch for Avatar box office records to be broken.
The movie was awesome, too! I love all the Marvel movies and this one was no different. I suggest watching them in order, that's what I did with my boyfriend, who had never seen any marvel movies. We started them a couple months ago!