Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Marware AHEV11 EcoVue for the  iPad (4th Generation), iPad 3 and iPad 2, Black
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on January 9, 2013
I was a very early adopter of the iPad, my first case was a Marware EcoVue for original iPad. This case was recommended by a trusted source in the Tech news industry, Leo Laporte of TWiT.TV , I bought the case, very much liked the look and feel but very early in it's life (first month of daily use) the case started to come apart. Now I rate this product as 5 stars because the company absolutely stood behind their product. I let them know about the issue, sent them pictures and they were very quick to replace the case. The replacement case held up well. While this case does not offer the drop protection you may get from the Otterbox, it does offer far better protection than any of the "Apple" cases, the hand strap is a very nice feature and the slim sleek leather "notebook" look makes it a nice looking piece to carry around the office.

After this experience with the original iPad case, I was quick to purchase the current version Marware AHEV11 EcoVue series for the "New iPad" and I find it with very slight design improvements that make it even better than the original.

When shopping for a case to protect and carry your beautiful new iDevice, I highly recommend giving this product a strong consideration.
on July 29, 2012
I love this case. I've had it for almost two months now and it is everything I need to protect my Ipad3. I had previously bought the Marware case for my Kindle Fire so I knew what it would be like. I like the feel of the leather and the padding it provides. I don't like the thin cases Apple sells. I like something with a little substance. Some may not like the small amount of added weight and bulk, but for me it's just what I wanted. All features of this case are as advertised.
on July 11, 2012
This case is great - I feel like my iPad is protected from the unexpected. I had one from the same company for my Kindle Fire and loved it, so I thought I'd try Marware for my iPad. I like how the case gives some substance to the thing - something to hold on to. There really is such a thing as too thin! I like the auto sleep feature and how it wakes up when I open the case.
You have to be sure the camera hole is just right before taking pictures. I wasn't aware of this at first, and several pictures have a red glow in the corner from the case interfering with the shot.
My only real complaint is with the color choices - I wanted green.
on April 2, 2012
This is my second Marware EcoVue case. The first one was for my 1st gen iPad. This second one is for my 3rd gen iPad. Fits much better than the first one. The sleep/wake magnet works perfectly. Nice cushioned case with stiff platform. Great for toting around with excellent protection. Glad I stuck with the same case design!
on January 15, 2013
why i love it:

-leather outer/soft inner material
-no cheapy plastic components
-stylus holder
-rubber feet to avoid slipping in upright display mode
-elastic band that secures panel shut
-case has corners rigid enough to protect against a bump or minor bounce
-hand strap for holding
-two positions: one for typing on ipad keyboard (reclined) and one for typing with bluetooth keyboard (upright)

i originally wanted a thick protective case but otterbox is ugly and clunky and i was really close to buying a lifeproof but discovered that it had no built in screen protector (+ quite expensive) so i decided i wanted something leather without all the gross/cheap plastic components.

i saw in another review that the sleep function did not work for some people. my sleep function works fine; did not run into this problem. also i saw some people had some scraping against the screen when it sits in case but i also did not run into this problem.
on January 8, 2013
I've always loved Marware cases for their practicality and classic look. The EcoVue case for my fourth-generation iPad is a very capable, classy and functional protector for my tech investment. The high-grade leather-like cover looks great, especially with the stitching around the edges. I'll agree with other reviewers that when I first got it out of its plastic there was a strong "industrial" odor, but that quickly faded away within a few days with regular use. The band that secures the front cover hasn't lost its elasticity after more than a month of "power use," and the iPad is very snug inside its compartment. I like the fact there's a loop for my mini-stylus so I can use Penultimate. It even has an inside "handle" so I can one-hand the case when in the grocery store or otherwise on the go. I have a Kensington iPad case with built-in Bluetooth keyboard (also from Amazon) that's great, but I find myself using the Marware case more often.
on July 13, 2016
This artificial leather case fits IPad 2 and 3's well, offering one and only one option for angled viewing (the back kick-stand giving a 15 degree angle view up from a flat (0 degree) viewing angle when laying on a table.

While they go so far as to call the material "Eco-Leather" and try to sell the idea of leather by talking about tanning, this is some kind of plastic/vinyl material, glued together with a strong glue that gives off a strong, noticeable smell. That said, the material seems durable and looks good.
on November 7, 2014
Best cover I have used. I have had two before this one. I bought one with an attached key board and it was always awkward and heavy. This case is sturdy, light, and has a nifty little backflip that propped the iPad up so you can type very comfortably. I recommend this cover to anyone who travels as it is very economical size wise.
on October 14, 2014
I've had this for about a year. It is really durable, the "leather" is in perfect condition and it doesn't show any obvious signs of wear. I think the only thing I would like changed is for it to set at a steeper angle when you have the little kick stand extended. Looks nice and works great.
on August 13, 2013
I purchased this for an iPad 3 and simply stated it is one of the nicest iPad cases that I have seen and used. The leather exterior is smooth, nicely cut and well stitched. The interior has a leather frame that encases the iPad and soft microfiber on the front cover. The device itself fits snugly into the cover. Additionally, the cover adds very little weight or dimensions to the iPad itself.

I have had other Marware products and they have all been high quality. I recommend this cover highly; it will fit generations two through four.