Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Marware Capacitive Stylus for Touchscreen Devices,...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 10% off the $14.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Man Made
- Compatible with all capacitive touch screen devices including iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy S3 and more
- Soft, ultra-responsive rubber tip wont scratch screen
- Durable aluminum casing provides a comfortable, pen-like writingdrawing experience
- Stylus clips to your pocket or case for added convenience
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The ultra-responsive Marware Stylus provides a comfortable, pen-like experience, perfect for writing or drawing directly on your smartphone or tablet capacitive touch screen.
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE- My husband decided to order in the generic ones in a value pack. Although it wasn't a bad purchasee, I personally prefer this one. For lack of a better way to describe it, the soft end is supposed to bounce back when squished. The generic ones don't seem nearly as resilient and I would be concerned with one not holding up as it should and inadvertently scratching the screen. The marware does not push down the same way and it bounces back immediately so I don't have the same concerns there.
This product meets basic expectations as it works properly, but unless you are in it just for the color I would suggest a different product as there is nothing special about this one. I would compare the quality to others available in the $3-$5 range.
Aside from the high price the other negative is the clip on the stylus is extremly tight, I had to bend it somewhat to allow it to slide in the designated slot on my tablet case. I am a bit worried that repeating the bending may snap the clip off, I wish it had a little more give.
Overall I wish I would have purchased something else for the money, you will be disappointed if you assume like me that spending a bit extra will yeild something superior.
-- 45 day update --
I have had and used this stylus moderately (<1hr/day) for about 45 days now and have some further comments.
- Suprisingly the clip is still intact, although I rarely clip it on anymore as I can tell it is a clip or 2 away from falling off.
- The Marware marking on the stylus is nearly worn off (I never really liked that the manufacturer put their name prominently on the stylus, so having it wear off is fine with me)
- The rubber on the tip of the stylus is starting to develop hairline cracks, I suspect they will grow and eventually cause the rubber tip to completly split, but for the time being it still works fine.Read more ›
Second, the thing has a rubber tip
Rubber tips do not slide well and they don't hold up very well. A much better choice would be a knit fiber tip. New Trent has a double pack of plastic styli with retractable tips for $10 (The Arcadia) or the IMP62B with a pen on the other end made of Aluminum for $10. Once you use a knit tip you'll never use a rubber tip or your finger again. The knit tip glides smoothly over the screen and it is much easier to type the correct letter.
After almost 7 months of use, I really prefer the cheaper Arcadia 2 piece pack as the stylus is lighter and I can retract the tip to protect it. I usually use my regular pen to write with and I can afford to give away the Arcadia to close friends at $5.50 a unit.
New Trent Arcadia 2PCS Micro-Knit "Clickpen" Stylus (TwinPack, Black + White), for iPhone 5 4 4s, iPod touch, iPad: 1st gen/2/the NEW iPad/ iPad 4th gen with Retina display, Samsung Galaxy Tablet and Phone, Motorola Tablet and Phone, Blackberry Tablet a...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you touch it too soft nothing happens and if you put more pressure the rubber sticks then falls apart. Waste of money but how do you get a stylus that lasts?Published 1 month ago by Beatrice