- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.9 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- ASIN: B004X237O2
- Item model number: MAR00889
- Average Customer Review: 141 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 20, 2011
Marware Eco-Vue Leather Kindle Folio, Pink (Fits Kindle Keyboard)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Folio style design combines protection and functionality
- Innovative elastic hand strap helps hold the Kindle better when reading
- Dual-purpose elastic strap keeps case open or closed
- Inner storage pocket for personal items (credit cards, business cards, cash, a key, etc.)
- Stylish, secure, functional, lightweight eco-leather design with microfiber interior
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
-the pink is a pretty shade and adds color to my Kindle, matching the Molly Rausch cover for my Kindle Fire (I like it much better!)
-nice interior slot to put your hand through while holding the cover folded back for a more secure grip
-soft suede-like interior
-I think using Eco in the title is a con alright...
-"eco-leather" feels like vinyl or other cheap synthetic material
-elastic strap that can be used to hold the cover shut is sewn into the top stitching and very tight. The tightness may be to allow for stretching but too much pulling will not just pull the elastic free, it will ruin the stitching on the outside of the cover.
-has a chemical smell to it (although it does mostly dissipate--I can't smell it in normal use but the smell is there if I bring it close to my face)
I bought the pink version of this product a couple of weeks ago. My Kindle fits in it properly and it does what it is supposed to do--covers my Kindle, so I'm giving it 3 stars for that. But....
Is anyone else getting sick of having Eco this and green that thrown into practically every marketing pitch that comes our way? Marware touts their Eco-vue Kindle cover like it's some kind of environmentally friendly product simply because they use a special leather tanning process. I'm all for being environmentally conscious, but I'm crying foul here.
This product has the look, feel, and smell of a synthetic material, so what good is the eco-friendly process if all it achieves is making the leather look, feel and smell like cheap plastic?Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm not absolutely sure this is the same model I bought in 2012 for $27, but it looks like it. As far as providing protection for the Kindle, it does the job. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Elfinstone
Fits my kindle perfectly. I have had this for years and have no complaintsPublished 23 months ago by erica beth
Very practical and easy to fold and hold as you read.
The pink color is very helpful when I am looking for it in the middle of my books or inside my bag. Read more