Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on February 1, 2011
I love the color of this case, and I liked that it added no bulk to the phone. However, the surface is a bit slick and overall the plastic is on the brittle side. I dropped it once on a hardwood floor and one corner of the case cracked. Also, the edges on the front surface of the phone are a little sharp. I would have liked them to be more rounded and smoother to the touch. Seeing how easily this case cracked, I am going to look for another lightweight case by a different brand.
on February 7, 2011
Case is more or less what I expected for the$10 I paid. Very thin, hard plastic, snaps easily and snug enough onto the iPhone. Protects the back and sides of the case from scratches and dents; offers no protection at all to the front screen. Probably provides some very very modest breakage protection if phone is dropped. Find it most useful for reducing scratches to the phone from keys etc. in my pocket.
on December 18, 2010
I bought this case for my boyfriend and he LOVES it, snaps on really easy, protects and covers well! Nice and thin wich he really liked!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.