Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 251 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 276 reviews
on November 26, 2011
I wanted a silicone/rubberized case to provide some protection for my new Kindle Touch and this fit the bill perfectly. This case is easy to take on and off and fits like a glove. It doesn't add a lot of bulk or weight and provides some great scratch and scuff protection. Also, for those with sensitive noses I didn't detect any kind of smells on it at all straight out of the packaging, which happens to be eco friendly and easy to open.
11 comment| 120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 25, 2011
The SportGrip fits like a glove. Easy to put on. Nice fit and good feel. In addition to protecting the device from bumps, it keeps it from sliding off surfaces.
on December 5, 2011
Apart from a small section above the home button which is a bit flabby, the cover fits the Kindle tightly. The cover provides good protection from the day to day bumps and scratches. It is nice to the touch, especially when reading for long periods. A good, high quality product, though a bit pricey for a silicone protection cover. Took off a star for the price ($19.99) and flabby fit around the home button.
VINE VOICEon August 29, 2013
I'm impressed, this is a really nice product. Fits my new Kindle Touch like a glove.

I recently bought a refurbished Kindle Touch here at Amazon during one of the Gold Box Deals Lightening Deals. And I wanted something to protect it from the daily activity is might be subjected to. I didn't feel it needed a full zippered case like what I have my one Kindle Keyboard in, so I went and looked at some of the other options. These Marware silicon SportGrip covers had a ton of good reviews which convinced me to give one of these a try. I have to say it was a good choice. The case was easy to put on, and it fit perfectly - all the openings are big enough that none of the material will get in the way of the operation of the device. I like that it is so lightweight, it barely adds any weight to the ereader. The silicon material is great to hold - very non-slip. Only thing I wonder about is how clean the white case will be after a few months of daily handling - I guess time will tell.

I wholeheartedly recommend one of these if you have a Kindle Touch. After seeing how nice this one was, I ordered one for my spare Kindle Keyboard.

Marware SportGrip Silicone Skin Case for Kindle Touch Cover, White
on December 27, 2011
This is hands down the best Kindle cover I have ever owned. I have been a heavy Kindle user/lover for about 2 years now. I tried leather cases, folio cases, silicone cases, neoprene cases etc... I carry my Kindle Touch in my purse so it goes everywhere I go. I have problems with my hands and at times have difficulty holding on to items. I drop things often because I have trouble maintaining a grip on them. I can happily say that I have never dropped my Kindle because of this case.

Pros
- grippy surface doesn't slip in your hand
- does not attract dust the way other silicone cases seem to
- feels solid, not flimsy and thin
- adds little to no weight to your kindle
- protects your kindle from bumps and bruises
- pleasant to hold, pleasant to touch
- no chemical smell from silicone at all

Cons
- more color choices would be nice

If you are looking for a great solid case for your Kindle Touch look no further you have found it.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon December 2, 2011
I'm very pleased with this product. I initially was going to get a cover, but found that there's a pouch in my briefcase that's a perfect fit for the Touch. But, I still wanted to get something to protect the Touch, especially since I sometimes use it while snacking and have touched the Touch with sticky fingers (Danish and a Touch are not a good match, sorry to say. Thank goodness I use a stylus, or I would have made a real mess!).

This is made of a substantial, rubber-type material. It's a perfect fit for the Touch - does not encroach upon the screen at all, and has cutouts for the ports, so it does not interfere with operation.

The main benefit for me is an enhanced grip. It feels much more comfortable than the Touch alone, and gives me a better grip. Plus, if it gets dirty (or has a close encounter with Danish-enhanced fingers) it's easily removed for washing.

Also good for using the Touch at the gym since I don't have to worry about slippage due to sweaty hands. It also keeps it secure and in place when using it on the treadmill reading rack.

I imagine it would be great at the beach as well, but since it's presently December, that test will have to wait a few months.

While it does offer protection for the Touch, it does not cover the screen. If your main goal is to protect the screen, this is not the right product - you'll want a case.

I also appreciate the product packing. Very minimal packing waste - it comes wrapped in a thin plastic pouch which is in a paper envelope made of recycled paper. No box, which is great since this is not something that can break in transit. Granted, the product itself is (I would imagine) petroleum-based, but I like that Marware made an effort to keep waste to a minimum.

Highly recommend.
on December 7, 2012
I have been searching for a silicon case for my Kindle Paperwhite for sometime now, having no luck. I am not a big fan of to book-style cases. I think they defeat the Kindle's portability and are extremely overpriced. Nonetheless, this is my opinion. If you like them, that's fine. To each, their own.

However, I have had little to no luck acquiring a silicon case similar to ones I've owned for previous kindle cases. I have not found any available on Amazon or external sites (perhaps this is due to the fact Kindles are strictly by Amazon).

I came across this item and compared the devices' dimensions (KPW and KT). The sizes do differ. However, they differ in thickness rather than length and width (sorry for lack of proper terms here).

I decided to take a chance and spend a couple of dollars on this case to see if it fit my PW.

I am extremely pleased to say that after much search and time leaving my PW cover-less, this case fits appropriately.

I am obliged to emphasize this is NOT a PERFECT fit. Obviously, this was made for the KT and not for KPW (as the description says). However, since the case overlaps, the difference is close to nonexistent: A little "wiggle room" .

Also, the exposed section where the KT has the main button coincidentally happens to be where where the KPW has "Kindle" written on it. So that's a nice plus.

Overall, I am EXTREMELY pleased with this buy.

If you are like me and are unsatisfied by Amazon's selection of KPW covers, try this one out.

Nice, simple, cheap, and doesn't add any bulk to the KPW, HUZZAH!
on December 31, 2011
To put it plainly, this is a simple yet effective protective cover for the Kindle Touch.

-Its soft yet grip-able which makes it easy and comfortable to hold the Kindle Touch in one's hands.

-It adds a nominal amount of depth which actually makes the dainty Touch feel heftier without addtional uncomfortable weight.

-helps with storing the Kindle Touch either face up or face down or side-ways and keeps the Kindle Touch in place without worrying about it sliding or slipping.

-The openings let the charger and headphone jack connectors plug in(and pull out) easily without hindering them.

~~~~~~~~

Two issues:

1) after sliding the cover on, I had to adjust the protruding knob(bump as my kids call it) where it covers the "power/on/off" botton because it didn't "fit" over the power button flawlessly.

Once adjusted, we kept on bumping into it and it became annoying. The protrusion needed to be adjusted right over the power button and fit exactly for it(the power button) to work properly. And even after it is in place, it is still annoying because if we read the Kindle in a straight up position (where the bottom is almost flush to the flat surface). The power button would get bumped easily and annoyingly.

2) be careful if you have dogs that like to chew on rubber objects. The Kindle Touch Covers seem to be one of my dog's favorite chews and we've had to learn to not to leave the Kindle where our dog has easy access to (This of course, is not an issue to those that do not own a K9. So if one owns K1-K10 excluding K9, please ignore this warning. I cannot speak for Fee-Lines)

~~~~~~~~~

It does NOT offer scratch protection for the screen. I would recommend a screen protector.

I have looked at many other covers on Amazon as well as stores such as Best Buy and Staples. This is one of the best ones for Kindle Touch, IMHO.
on April 2, 2012
I was looking for a thin cover which would hug the Kindle Touch, and provide a better gripping surface. This Marware SportGrip was exactly what I wanted. It fits perfectly, and the non-slip texture makes holding the Touch for extended periods of time a breeze.

As a side note: I wanted to pair up my Touch with a padded case that would hold the device with the silicone cover in place, and discovered the rooCASE rooCASE Super Bubble Neoprene Sleeve Case Cover for Amazon Kindle Fire 7-Inch Tablet / Amazon Kindle Touch 3G / Amazon Kindle 3 / Lenovo Ideapad A1 / Acer Iconia TAB A100 / Coby Kyros 7-Inch / Toshiba Thrive 7-Inch (Black / Orange). It's an excellent padded case with an external pocket, slightly more roomy than most others (which are so snug they barely fit the Touch itself, forget having a cover on it). There are several colors to choose from.

EDIT: It's been almost a year now, and I'm still delighted with my SportGrip cover. As reported, it makes holding the Touch with one hand so easy, I have no worries that it will slip. Since going with the non-slip cover, I've borrowed a Kindle that has been placed in one of those fancy leather covers, and I just don't get it. Sure, they look nice. But they add too much weight, and you end up needing both hands to hold it properly. If I wanted a heavy book ... I'd buy the actual book.
on November 12, 2013
This product shipped very quickly.

It seems to be a high quality material. It didn't stretch out when putting it on and seems like it would provide a decent bit of protection.

The material is dense and adds a lot of weight to the kindle, it feels almost double but i know that isn't the case.

Before dropping the kindle wasn't really something to fear, it is so light it just skips around no problem.
Now it seems like it lands with more of a thud. if this is better or worse for internals could only be speculation.

The fit is pretty good. the only button on the face of the device is exposed by a cutout. This cutout has a tiny little strip which causes it to easily be peeled up and down and around during transport. Covering the button completely would have been much better, as mine was bent out of shape after day 1. I am thinking a very thin strip of 3M double sided tape under that thin strip would hold it securely in place.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question