Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on February 12, 2013
This is not a 'planner', it's a pocket calendar. This is a thin, paper, center stapled calendar, just like the little calendars the banks used to give away free. There is no room to write because it is just a small calendar not a planner. There are no spaces to actually plan in this so called planner. Some of the calendar spaces are completely full so you cant even write one word in the space,.. for example.. March 11 has "Eight hours day" "Camberra Day" "Australian Labour day" and "Commonwealth Day" printed in the tiny square so I couldn't even write the ONE tiny word "kindergarten" in the space- my one little appointment I had for that day! AGAIN.. this is NOT a PLANNER by any means and many of the spaces arent even big enough for one word to be written.
I'm very disappointed with the quality of this item. You can get much better planners at the dollar store. I'm surprised Mary Engelbreit would attach her name to such a flimsy product. Honestly, this is something that would be given away free as a promo or shipped off to a dollar store. Im guessing they think the 'case' (a cardboard envelope) that the item came shipped in, makes it worth the money. NO, it does not.
on April 24, 2013
My daughter used to cut out the Mary Engelbreit paper dolls in the magazines when she was little. Now that she is a Mom of 3, I give her this with a Mary Engelbreit Calendar every year in her Christmas stocking. With all of our tech devices it is still great whether you are at home or out and about to be able to glance at this and keep up with what is going on. Even if you did not grow up with Mary, the pictures will certainly bring a smile to your face. Useful and happy product. I do recommend it.
on April 4, 2013
I love anything Engelbreit and have used her daily planners on my desk, pocket planners in my purse, wall calendars, and desktop calendars. I was happy with my monthly pocket planner from the moment I opened it. There's plenty of room to keep all of my appointments written down plus extra pages for information I need only occasionally. The sleeve that matches the planner is great. It keeps the pages of the planner from getting damaged in my purse. What a great idea!
on January 15, 2013
The paper this calendar is printed on is coated and it is terrible and can only be written on with Sharpies or writing will smudge. Big problem as one grabs the closest pen to jot a note. Note space per month could be larger but that's not a big issue. The paper is a sad disappointment. Illustrations are fine, layout is OK but the paper will drive you wild. Too bad.
on June 19, 2013
I buy Mary's calendar every year. It shows as monthly calendar with enough space for writing in, yet is small and handy to put in my purse. It has a hard cardboard "cover" - actually protects the thing from getting crunched, bent, or torn yet slides in and out of the top of this case easily. It has perforated notes sections in the back, plus non-removable notes pages. I carry it everywhere,
on December 17, 2012
I first purchased this planner in a book store a few years back. Loved it so much I went looking for it on line. I found it on Amazon and love, love it. There is a hard cover sleeve which the planner slides into and I carry it every day in my purse all year. It never looks beat up or torn. You will not be disappointed. I also like the full month on the two pages raher than the daily planners. You will love it.
on February 13, 2013
My sister and I love this Pocket Planner! We were glad that we found it on Amazon. It is small enough to fit in a purse and yet large enough that each date has room to jot down information on appointments or significant events. The planner holder keeps it from getting "bent and damaged" during a year in a purse! Other planners do not have room for necessary data in each date.
on November 25, 2013
My mother will have no other planner than this type. it is small enough for a purse but big enough to hold all of your appts. etc easlily. It is cute and functional. And it comes in a protective sleeve perfect for holding prescriptions, notes, etc. for your day of errands. The perfect purse calendar.
on March 2, 2013
I know it's old-school, but I just love using this cute planner. This is my 9th year purchasing this, and every year I look forward to the new designs. I like the protective sleeve and the pages in the back for writing addresses, phone numbers and notes. It's handy to write things down in case my phone dies, so this is a cute back-up!
on July 12, 2013
I have bought these pocket planners for the past 4 years. I use it to write in my work schedule. They have the perfect space to write in and the size can easily fit in a pocket. They last the whole year with normal wear and tear. A big plus is that it is cute too!