Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on May 27, 2017
It's great
on June 23, 2015
Used this for years and Mary Kay cosmetics has discontinued it. I'm just trying to find some before it is all gone.
on May 12, 2016
Im very happy with my items and I'm so happy with the quick delivery time I'm living overseas and normally takes weeks before I get my mail thx
on November 2, 2012
I've used this before and I like it. I also like that I can order from Amazon and not have to get a Mary Kay consultant, because I don't use a lot of their products and don't need to be hassled about ordering more things. Price was a good buy and when coupled with other things I ordered, I can get the super saver shipping. Karen
on October 14, 2013
I have used Mary Kay for over 30 years. I do not like to deal with consultants, so I order on line.
on August 11, 2013
I have used MaryKay products for years. I can clean my face, keep my pores clear, and not have my skin feel tight. Since my pores are clean, I can use it on red areas and have the infection clear up before a pimple forms. This seller was terrific. The bottles arrived on time and in great shape.
on September 8, 2013
Great product. I wish they would stop discontinuing things that work. It helped my skin from the first time I used it. I cleans my face and follow that with the freshener. It works wonders to keep me from breaking out.
on May 23, 2013
I have been using MK freshener for over 10 years. This formula will not dry your skin, but leave it so soft and fresh. I highly recommend for aging skin!
on July 23, 2016
like this product
on January 29, 2016
I still can't believe Mary Kay discontinued this! :(

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.