Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on February 1, 2013
This is a good product (for wife) and it arrived quickly. My wife likes both the product and the price.
on May 20, 2016
I didn't receive what was advertised.
on February 7, 2014
I love this Mary Kay product. It really does reduce the appearance of lines. I use it around my mouth area and I really think it makes a difference. i would hight recommend this product.
on January 3, 2014
I ordered this product because I have used it before and like the way it fills in the lines around my lips. The product was delivered promptly nd in great shape.
on December 6, 2012
I love most Mary Kay products, but not this one! It was not worth the price. It is a great moisturizer, but another product at a cheaper price can deliver the same results....which was nothing!
on February 16, 2014
Does not last as long as some of the other products.
I need to buy this more often than the other products I use.
on September 10, 2011
Timewise Targeted-Action Line Reducer is a must to have.You will love it.Thanks for the great service.And it works.Thanks so much,Kathy
on November 5, 2014
I really like this product
on December 14, 2011
This is the second time I've purchased this great product, however, the second purchase came from Pretty Owls and I thought it was new - only got about six uses out of it.
on January 21, 2013
feels nice on the face like an extra boost of moisture. However, I didn't think I saw line reduction like it claimed

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.