We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Peruvian opal briolette on large post hoops
- The hoop is 22k yellow gold dipped sterling silver
- Earring is hand made
- The Peruvian opal may vary in size, please keep away from moisture
- Made in United States
Organic meets elegant with the Mary Louise Peruvian Opal Earrings. Friction-back posts hold a classic 22k yellow gold dipped hoop shape. Each hoop is finished with a flattened top that holds an opal charm secure along the hoop. The Peruvian opal shape charm contains a rich blue color that gleams with its facetted finish. The hand-made earrings contain stones that may vary in shape and size, showcasing the combination of naturalism and sophistication that is a distinction of the designer's line. Throw these earrings on with your favorite t-shirt and jeans during the day or dress them up with a sexy silk top at night.
Mary Louise Designs are handmade and have a distinct yet timeless, radiant, romantic feel. Collections are designed using sterling silver beads dipped in 22k yellow and white gold. These beads are mixed with semiprecious stones, cubic zirconia, and freshwater pearls enhancing the gusty, girlie, sophisticated couture-like look!
Influenced at a young age by family gifts of jewelry brought back from the gold market in Lebanon, Mary Louise was inspired to develop her own jewelry line in 1994. Her lifetime commitment to yoga along with her studies of the Dalai Lama, add a spiritual flavor to her style. The artist's college education in fashion design and experience in retail management have been a vital part of her success.
- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 9.3 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- ASIN: B0054J1WUY
- Item model number: EE 2632
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 26, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Mary Louise|
|Metal stamp||Not stamped|
|Back finding||Post with friction back|
|Number of stones||1|
|Model number||EE 2632|
|Stone Creation Method||Natural|
|Stone Treatment Method||Not treated|