Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mary Meyer Wubbanub Sweet Chocolate Plush Pacifier, Blue Puppy (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on January 22, 2013
We have lost so many pacifiers but this one we haven't lost, and my son loves it because he is able to hold it himself and has been able to since he was about 4 1/2 months. It is even better now because he recently has been able to stuff the entire Soothies pacifier in his mouth (yes, he is a big kid!) but with the Wubbanub I don't have to worry that he can swallow the whole thing! We keep one in the car and one in the house, so he always has access when he needs it.
on August 23, 2012
When my son was less than 5 months this was a little too heavy for him, we used it just around the house and for emergencies. Now, at 6 months he's stronger and it's really nice to have!! However, even though he is stronger it does seem to get knocked/drop out of his mouth easier than those without the toys on them.
The little stuffed toy does help with locating it... I can NEVER seem to find the pacifiers that are just solo. Overall, I really like it and would recommend!!
on January 31, 2012
This is my 5th wubbanub for my 2 kids, my daughter has 2 and my son has 3. They are easy to find in a dark room and my daughter has no problem putting it in her own mouth since about 9 months. My son who is 4 months loves grabbing at the puppy and playing with it, he cant yet get it in his mouth but tries. Great product and holds up well in the wash.
on October 1, 2013
This is our go-to gift. Our little one loved her wubbanub and so we always send one from her to any new babies that arrive. That said, Im terribly sad the chocolate plush giraffes are sold out!! We had the pink for our little girl and apparently bought one of the last blue boy ones for a gift -- now that were having a boy, I cant find them anywhere!
That said, these pacis are so great because theyre the same brand the hospital uses (ours anyway) and the animal part helps weigh it down on the babies chest so when they drift off and the paci falls out, it remains right there in sucking distance, saving you from a crying baby who wakes and is searching for his/her paci. Couldnt survive without these guys...
on October 25, 2011
My daughter has two of these pacifiers, and I've bought this one as a gift. We love them because she has always been able to easily find them and hold on to it. She's now 13 months old and has had a wannanub since she was 6 weeks.
on August 15, 2012
great pacifiers for babies. it gives them something to hold while on the pacifier and after weaning our kids off the pacifier, we cut off the pacifier part and they had little stuffed animals to sleep with.
we purchased a total of 5 for both our children, and is our go to gift for our friends with newborns.
on June 10, 2014
Who would give WubbaNubs to a baby. Cleverly hidden facts under stuck on UPC label on back of label and not in the description of product. They won't sell chewies in the major pet stores because they are making animals sick. Have you seen the bloody sores on feet that had worn flip flops Made In China?
on November 18, 2012
This seemed like a good idea at first. The little stuffed animal is soft and cute, but I didn't like the way it forced the baby to keep the pacifier when the pacifier might not have been wanted. Newborns aren't able to move it away or spit it out because of the stuffed animal holding it in place. Then I began to wonder if she began spitting up/vomiting (she has reflux) if it would cause her to choke. So, I think this would be good for older babies, but definitely not newborns.
on September 22, 2012
I bought several of the wubbanub pacifiers and we love them! This particular one is really cute, however it doesn't lay like the others. The legs are short and don't spread out so it tends to tip over all the time.
on August 8, 2012
These things are great. We have had two previous ones (one for the diaper bag one for home)for a long time now and a round of bad luck hit us when we lost both of them just within a couple of weeks because my son threw them out of the stroller and I didn't notice :(. We ordered another right away because my son, now 11 months, loves holding on to the little animal. After losing our last wubbanubs I realized they were a "security blanket" for our kiddo. The other huge plus is that unless you have a baby like mine who likes to throw them out of the stroller they are so hard to lose, which is good!! These would also make fantastic gifts. I ordered our first one because I thought it was cute....little did I know how amazing they actually are.

See 1 answered question