Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition -Xbox 360” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 17% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
About the Product
- Battle as Commander Shepard on many worlds across the galaxy as you unite the ultimate force to take back the Earth before it's too late
- Exclusive physical and digital Collector's Edition bonus items
- Customize your Commander Shepard, your squad and weapons to engage the enemy on your terms
- Allows the option to import decisions from both of the previous games and supports optional use of the Kinect Sensor for Xbox 360
- Experience a new emphasis on melee combat, movement and an improved cover system
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Mass Effect 3 is a Role-playing Game (RPG) / Third-Person Shooter hybrid set in a Science Fiction universe. Mass Effect 3 is the third game in the popular Mass Effect series, and is rumored to be the final installment. In it players continue the adventures of Commander Shepard utilizing extreme character customization which is the hallmark feature of the series. Additional features include: the ability to import decisions from both of the previous games into the new game, ownership/play of previous games not required, customizable weapons, improved mobility and melee combat, many returning characters (if they were not killed off in previous imported games), an improved cover system that allows for more action, compatibility with the Kinect Sensor for Xbox 360 and more.
Along with the game, the Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector's Edition contains a wealth of exclusive bonus items. See the complete list below.
The Final Chapter in the Mass Effect Trilogy
Not everyone will survive. An ancient alien race, known only as "Reapers," has launched an all-out invasion leaving nothing but a trail of destruction in their wake. Earth has been taken, the galaxy is on the verge of total annihilation, and you are the only one who can stop them. The price of failure is extinction. You are Commander Shepard, a character that you can forge in your own image. You determine how events will play out, which planets to explore, and whom to form alliances with as you rally a force to eliminate the Reaper threat once and for all. How you wage this war is completely up to you: go into combat with guns blazing or use cover to plan a more tactical assault. Utilize your squad to full effect or take a lone wolf approach. Rain death from a distance or go toe-to-toe with enemies using devastating melee attacks. Mass Effect 3 will react to each decision you make as you play through a truly unique experience of your own creation.
Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector's Edition for Xbox 360 Contents
- Premium metal case featuring commemorative artwork of Commander Shepard
- 70-page hardbound art book featuring hundreds of unique and gorgeous illustrations from the BioWare development team
- Limited edition Mass Effect comic by Dark Horse Comics, complete with unique cover artwork
- Join the ranks of the N7 with the premium fabric N7 patch
- Exclusive 4x6 lithographic print featuring a one-of-a-kind piece of artwork
- A full collection of in-game content that can't be found anywhere else
- N7 Arsenal Pack - Bring the firepower with the N7 Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, SMG, and Pistol
- Robotic Dog - A faithful sidekick to keep you company on board the Normandy
- Squadmate Alternate Outfit Pack - New appearances for your favorite squad members
- N7 Hoodie - For Commander Shepard's casual days on board the Normandy
- Mass Effect 3 with the digital soundtrack
- Xbox LIVE Normandy prop for your avatar
- A collection of forum and social badges, avatars, and perks
Key Game Features
- A Rich, Branching Storyline - Experience a sci-fi epic with multiple endings determined by your choices and actions throughout the game
- Massive in Scope - Battle on many worlds across the galaxy as you unite the ultimate force to take back the Earth before it's too late
- Large-scale and Intelligent Enemies - Battle enormous enemies and take on a smarter type of foe that will consistently challenge your best combat tactics and put you on the edge of your seat
- Unlock a Customizable Arsenal - Tailor each weapon with devastating upgrades including scopes, grips, barrels and dozens of other unique attachments. Each weapon boasts its own powerful impact and visual flair
- Unleash Death from Afar or Go Toe-to-Toe - Customize your soldier and squad to engage the enemy on your terms. A huge variety of weapons, abilities and equipment allow you to combat the enemy in your preferred style of play
- Play with Kinect - Mass Effect 3 features compatibility with the Kinect Sensor for Xbox 360
A customizable arsenal.
A rich branching storyline.
Multiple play options.
Top Customer Reviews
Moreover, this game has been steadily patched with free content and supported for almost a year now. A level of commitment most AAA games don't receive. And most of it is completely free. The paid DLC options are worth the money with another major one still on the way.
As far as multiplayer goes, it's definitely different, working as a team to defeat Reapers, Geth and Cerberus, and now, the collectors. It is a cool experience because you're playing as resistance fighters, not as anyone on the Normandy. Plus you do some things different from the story and can play as almost every alien, with the exception of a few....so far. Nothing like completing a good mission with a good team. Plus since there is new DLC to play as a Volus, it's hilarious.
i was definitely a satisfied customer.
The story now combines the two to make one that is both personal but makes the Universe absolutely dependent on your decissions. It's almost like the Universe is asking for rent money and you only have tree fiddy... For most of the damn game.
The consequences to inactivity or missteps will show in a very large way. What you've lost, you cannot get back.
Whatever you blundered in the second game will say hello and claim a part of your ass.
Once it kicks into high gear, the story takes off on a roller coaster I found myself obsessing over.
"Screw work, lets play this damn thing."
The ending though.... It made me want to kill my roommate because the creators got really...really...sloppy.
But during this masterpiece's rising action, it is almost unbeatable. buy it and buy some vodka for the BS ending.
Overall, this game adds improvements to the series, and takes away in other areas. For sake of a quick read (because I could make this into an entire essay), here's some quick bullet points divided into PROS and CONS:
--- Weapon customization is brought back (from ME1)
--- More weapons for each category, and more weapons now than ever before, each with their own unique attributes, sounds, and style of use
--- No restrictions on what guns what class can carry, merely a penalty to power recharge rate (you can fully load out an Adept, but you'll be waiting around for their powers to recharge after each use).
--- Graphics have taken another step up, and textures are now highly detailed. Add in a few new animations as well.
--- Powers used on a target simultaneously can now be combined into explosive additional effects ("combos"), so setting a guy on fire then popping him with a concussive round results in a fireball explosion.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Product came brand new with everything in it. Everything was in perfect condition.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
It is really cool but I suggest if you have mass effect 3 with an online pass you may want to consider the trouble it may present to get your extra content because you can only... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great game mostly well developed and lots to do. Expect to play 35-40 hrsPublished 12 months ago by Eric
Honestly I wanted the elite N7 single player weapons, and worth the extra mile, including the other add onsPublished 12 months ago by Thomas