- Paperback: 137 pages
- Publisher: Research Triangle Pub; 1 edition (July 1, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1884570283
- ISBN-13: 978-1884570285
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.8 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,179,235 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Massage During Pregnancy Paperback – July 1, 1995
Customers who bought this item also bought
Anatomical and physiological changes of pregnancy described in detail with pictures and graphics. How these changes affect massage. Supine hypotension syndrome, contraindications for massage, nausea, fatigue, heartburn, headaches, backaches and more.
History taking and assessment, marketing, doula support, recordkeeping.
Showing 1-8 of 9 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Michelle Wright, CMT