Massage for Pain Relief: A Step-by-Step Guide Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Although I do not believe in Yin and Yang, I do believe in massage and pressure point therapy. This is a wonderful book and I offer my sincere thanks to Peijian Shen.
I would say if you just stick to the techniques of massage and dump the other trash it is a help.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wonderful book! Good for personal and professional use...Published on July 25, 2014 by Annitah Singh
I purchased this book for a friend who had been suffering headaches and back pain. Since I already had one, wanted to share this with someone else . Read morePublished on April 14, 2014 by bassgirl90
I suffer from sever migraines. This book has really helped me self medicate with using my meds all the time.Published on August 1, 2013 by Amazon Customer
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Massage
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Reference
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology > Diseases
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Aging Parents
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Special Needs
- Books > Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Massage
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Healthy Living
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Medical eBooks > Diseases