Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 27, 2012
I ordered these bottles of oil a while back and will be reordering them. The oil does very well with any type of meat you want to cook. I have cooked eggs, steaks, chicken breasts, fish fillets and they always cook well. The oil even makes them taste better to me. I like that you can really turn the heat up with this oil and it doesn't burn up. And being that it is made from avocados it full of heart healthy monounsaturated fats (10 grams per serving) which is one of the reasons I bought and enjoyed it so much. It comes in a simple plastic bottle with a green cap and pretty straight forward label. The bottles weren't damaged during shipping. This is a product of Mexico which is no problem for me since I am Mexican and I been to Mexico several times and I never got sick from anything I ate in Mexico. I recommend it.
on August 2, 2013
This is a quality product. It is as pictured (in a plastic bottle). I mainly use avocado oil for sauteing at a high or medium-high heat. Avocado oil is one of the most nutritious oils you can get with a high smoke point. Olive oil is great but I don't think most people realize that it should not be used over high heat, as it smokes and degrades at a relatively low temperature. If you've been using olive oil, avocado oil is a great alternative for high-heat applications.

If you aren't used to avocado oil, you will notice a different smell than you're used to as it warms up. Even though I can really smell it while cooking, I find it to be relatively tasteless in my finished meal. I would not, however, use avocado oil in baked goods. I keep peanut oil on hand for items where I feel like the avocado oil might interfere with the flavor, but it hasn't been a problem.
on December 22, 2011
bought this oil for it's high smoking point. Was using peanut oil before, went to avocado oil to maximize it's smoking point, it seems to be cooking well. The product is from Mexico, and the bottle cap doesn't screw on tightly.
on May 23, 2013
My only complaint is that this product should be in a glass bottle because I am not a fan of BPAs. The oil itself is of good quality. It has a high smoke point and a very mild taste. I use it in place for any other fat in recipes. It is so mild that you don't even notice it when you use it for baking. I recommend avo oil in all cooking because of its superior omega/cholesterol profile.
on July 6, 2013
I have ordered this oil twice before, and really love it, but both previous times, the bottles were glass. I don't feel safe consuming oil that has been shipped in the hot weather in plastic bottles, because I am concerned about the BPAs leaching into the oil. I may have to switch to another brand, which is sad, because I really did like the oil.
on March 23, 2013
Found this on a list of reccomended food oils. It works good for my oven roasted potato cubes. I put them in a gallon freezer bag with a TBS or less oil and whatever seasoning I choose @ the moment and shake them vigorously, then roast at 450F for about 25 mins, turning 3-4 times. A healthy alternative to french fries. I also use Macadamia nut oik for this.
on November 30, 2013
These bottles provide an excellent value on avocado oil. The oil itself is tasty and keeps pretty well if you store it in a dark place. My only gripe is that the lid can get a little messy compared to other oil bottles I've used, but that's a nit pick not worth dropping to 4 stars for.
on July 14, 2013
My two bottles like like many others arrived with lids off and leaking. Oil is okay hut has little avocado flavor or scent. Tried on the grill and it did reach a higher temperature than other oils before combusting. It did not reach 500 degrees as advertised.
on November 29, 2012
I bought these items about a year ago and I still have my oils. They are fresh and good and I love it.The pricing was awesome! will use them again.
on March 20, 2012
I received my order to find that one of the bottles was missing the screw cap, and it was not in the package at all. The pull tab seal was intact however.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question