|Item Weight||4.04 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||13.2 x 5.75 x 3.25 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Massive Audio TX48 Trident Marine Amplifier. 200 Watts x 4 @ 4 Ohm, 4 Channel, Car Amplifier with Bass Boost. (Bluetooth Streaming Optional)
- MARINE BLUETOOTH AMPLIFIERS | This amplifier features: 200w x 4 @ 4 Ohm RMS / 800w x 2 @ Peak Output Power @ 14.4V, Freq. Response 10Hz~25KHz, Full Range Digital Class, Conformal Coated PC Board to Resist Moisture, Dust and Extreme Heat, Built-in OEM Line Converter, Bass Boost 0~12dB, Our four channel amplifiers provide a real punch for your car stereos and car subwoofers!
- POWERFUL, CLEAN, FULL SOUND IN A TINY HEATSINK | Your marine powersports audio system would not be complete without our 4 channel Marine amplifier. Features: Extreme Power in a Mini Compact Footprint, Built-in OEM line converters with RCA inputs that can take a high-level speaker signal at up to 9 Volts directly in. Bluetooth Audio Streaming with optional UBT1 Dongle.
- QUALITY TESTED AND GUARANTEED | CTA 2006 Certified, Advanced 5-Way Protection Circuitry will protect your investment. Easy installation and more clean power compared to any factory amplifier. By sensing the DC offset of a factory radio it can activate the Auto Turn On feature and convert the 12V turn on into a 12V switched out. This powerful amp is TINY due to its Digital Design 1.6" x 4.25" x 10.75"
- GREAT PRODUCT THAT WILL LAST | Don't settle for budget amplifiers. With our extra features like Built-in Auto Sensing Turn On Function, 12V Remote Output for External Devices (Hi-Inputs), LFP/HPF/FULL Crossover Switching, Built-in Noise Reduction Circuitry and 10Hz~25KHz total frequency response you are sure to get your money's worth!
- MASSIVE AUDIO QUALITY GUARANTEED. Since 1999, Massive Audio has been an industry leader in high performance audio products. Massive Audio laid its roots in high quality audio reproduction through in-house engineering and a dedication to customers.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Since 1999, Massive Audio has produced high quality car and pro audio products. Massive Audio laid its roots in high quality audio reproduction through in-house engineering and a dedication to customers.
TRIDENT SERIES CAR AND MARINE AMPLIFIER
TX48 - 200 Watts X 4 @ 4 Ohm RMS
Massive Audio Trident Series Amplifiers. All models feature Digital Platforms, Built In OEM Line Converters, Up to 9V In, Line Out, Auto Turn (no turn on wire needed) with 12V out and support a USB which accommodates the optional UBT1 Bluetooth Dongle for audio streaming. All Trident Amps use nickel plated RCA inputs and circuit boards are sprayed for water resistance and then everything gets shielded in a rust proof aluminum housing. Each model supports a "Docking Port".
- Extreme Power in a Mini Compact Footprint, Full Range Digital Class
- Conformal Coated PC Board to Resist Moisture, Dust and Extreme Heat
- 4 Layers PCB design with SMD parts
- 2/4 Channel Switcher for Input Configuration
- Full Range Line Output for Monoblock Linking
- LPF/HPF/FULL Crossover Switching, Advanced 5 Way Protection Circuitry
- 12V Remote Output for External Devices (Hi-Inputs)
- World Wide Standards Compliant (RoHS, E-Mark, CTA-2006, CE)
Bluetooth Plug In
Plug in for Optional UBT Sata Dongle for bluetooth audio Streaming
Full MOSFET with High Grade Switching Devices
The MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) transistor is a semiconductor device which is widely used for switching and amplifying electronic signals in the electronic devices.
Built-In Auto Sensing Turn On Function (Hi-Inputs Speakers Level Only)
When use HI-INPUT, the amp can detect the DC OFFSET from the high level input signal to auto turn on/off, when the amp turns on, the REM terminal will output + 12V DC to control the other device turn ON/OFF.
REM IN: When use low level input. The amp REM IN should be connected to REM OUT of the source unit. The head unit controls the amp turn on/off.
Built-in Noise Reduction Circuitry
Helps to reduce the total noise of the circuit.