|Item Weight||14.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.7 x 1.7 x 3.6 inches|
|Item model number||MS8268|
|Batteries||3 AAA batteries required.|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Mastech MS8268 MS8261 Series Digital AC/DC Auto/Manual Range Digital Multimeter
|Price:||$21.96 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$2.54 (10%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- AC/dc 1000V/10a 200Khz 200Uf 40Mohm relative measurement hfe diode check continuity
- LED/sound warning when incorrect banana jacks are used relative to function switch setting
- Auto and manual ranging with relative measurement (all ranges except frequency)
- All range fused (resettable) with 1 year warranty
- Auto power off (could be disabled) & blue LED back-lit lcd display
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
With that said, the unit is somewhat large which may be better for some people. It has a nice large LCD display that is backlit if needed. The plastic casing itself is pretty rugged and the selector dial feels solid when you rotate the dial. Autoranging is nice and I really like the LED blinking terminal feature that displays which correct terminals to use depending on what function you have selected. As one of the previous reviewers stated this unit does not come with (3) AAA batteries. I like this MS8268 unit and believe most people that need a decent affordable multimeter can't go wrong for the price on this one.
1-The multimeter doesn't feel / look cheap with no rattling internal parts despite being light. Ergonomic grips at the sides.
2-Accuracy spot on against two other multimeters and other built-in meters in my ham radios. Known values of resistors/capacitors that I had previously measured are reflected with third decimal variances with this meter - not bad at all (yes small rating 1K & 100uf if you were wondering)
3-Auto power off with a notification beep; quite handy.
4-LED safety status & beeps are great
5-Display is large and crisp
6-Back-light is evenly distributed
7-Continuity test response/latency is quite short without scratchy sounds (great!)
8-You can change battery without having to open the whole meter or remove the rubber boot
9-It appears to have a HRC fuse installed - EDIT - DOES NOT
10-Separate compartment for battery & fuse without having to dismantle the whole meter.
11-Mine came with batteries in top condition.
12-The manual range feature is useful if you are working with predefined variables and require readings quickly
13-Crossing the leads in ohms shows 0.000 not 0.001 like some other meters
1-The auto ranging can be little on the slow side, though only occasionally as much as 4-5 seconds.
2-Rather thin rubber boot; I wouldn't like to drop it.
3-The hold feature is manual.
4-The box & packaging was in Chinese showing another older manual ranging meter so I was initially worried I had received an incorrect product.
5-Rounded base coupled with its medium sized foot stand makes it prone to tipping over if not placed on a level surface.
1-The meter draws 2.24mA just being on, 20.Read more ›
Amazon supplied me with the contact info for the manufacturer, and said that it was up to the mfgr to resolve the issue.
I have been waiting for a reply from them for over three weeks.
If you buy from Mastech, make sure you check all ranges immediately..
Sinometer AC/DC Auto/Manual Range Digital Multimeter, MS8268
- In any range two terminals to be used are illuminated with red LEDs (see foto). LED is swithed off when lead is pushed into terminal. If lead is pushed into wrong terminal for this range then correct terminal blinks and beeps.
- Automatic range; manual range selection with button.
- Wide set of ranges, including 400.0 mV and 400.0 uA
- Relative measurements and display hold. White backlight (5 seconds)
- Resettable fuse for current ranges (non-resettable for 10A range)
- Display data refresh: 3 per second.
- Frequency measurement accuracy is low: 2%
- In accordance with manual, package must contain "Special Multi-Function socket" (required for hFE measurement). There was no such device in my package.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The battery compartment was not merely missing; it had been roughly chiseled out of the product! I never saw anything like it!Published 15 days ago by BibleWizard
seems like a solid unit, but is inconsistent in readings. almost like the unit has to power up when turned on. Read morePublished 19 days ago by TD
Very good home use multi-meter, I will give 4 stars because the tests leads are too thick to fit an AC wall outletPublished 1 month ago by Tarkus