Mastectomy Lumpectomy Pillow Seat Belt Cover Chemo Port Surgery Breast Cancer Pillow Gift Pink
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SAME DAY SHIPPING - High quality pillow which protects the chest and breast area from seatbelts for adults
- Use for all BREAST surgeries, HEART surgeries, PORT placement, SHOULDER surgeries, or for lap belt on ABDOMINAL surgeries
- Made in USA - Machine Washable Cover - Light Dryer - GREAT GIFT that will be so appreciated.
- Works on all shoulder seat belts - left or right or on lap belts Terrific padding - INCLUDES an INSPIRATIONAL magnet.
- SAME DAY SHIPPING from a Stage 3 Cancer Survivor who had a Mastectomy, whose sister had a Mastectomy and Diep Flap Reconstruction, and whose mom had a Lumpectomy! We have a lot of experience with this great product!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Myself, my mom and sister are all breast cancer survivors who still use this seat belt pillow! We have more experience than any family should! Whether you are facing a Mastectomy, Lumpectomy or Reconstructive surgeries, this is amazing! If you have Lymphedema or need protection for your CHEMO PORT or even if you NEVER had Breast Cancer and seatbelts bother you, this is for you! Keeps those seatbelts from choking you! WORKS like a charm! I have one in my car at all times!! I would not leave home without it! Works on driver's side, passenger side, or back seats! This pillow is designed to go around the seat belt to protect delicate surgery sites and prevents the seatbelt from choking you!! From that first ride home from the hospital until ever after! Velcro on and off - Machine washable cover- easy on easy off - you will be amazed by this item! Quality made and LOVELY product! Beautiful soft, durable duck canvas on the outside!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's perfect and gives just enough cushion. Prior to using it the seatbelt was uncomfortable and hurt quite a bit.
Now that my surgeries are completed (reconstruction complete) it lays across me but doesn't sit on the implants and press down.
Most recent customer reviews
Thank you so much for making these.