|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||2.4 x 2.2 x 0.1 inches|
Master Airbrush Brand 1/4" BSP Male to 1/8" BSP Female Fitting Conversion Adapter, Connector for Airbrush Hoses and Compressors
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.51. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Master Airbrush Brand Airbrush Fitting Conversion Adapter for compressors, airbrushes, hoses, hose splitters and manifolds
- Airbrush Fitting Connector Adapter: 1/4" BSP Male to 1/8" BSP Female
- Screw the adapters 1/4" BSP male thread side into a 1/4" BSP female fitting to convert it to a 1/8" BSP female size thread that is most common for compressors, airbrushes and hoses
- The adapters 1/8" BSP hose thread size is the most common hose fitting size used for many popular airbrush brands like Master and Iwata
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am unfamiliar with fitting dimensions, and these listed ones seem to be small per my measurements, but all I know is it works. FYI, Airbrush Depot labels this part "1/4-1/8".
I'll use some Teflon tape and finally be able to use my Badger and TC-20T.
Sure wish the industry would standardize these airbrush fittings.